OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No posts in here on tonight's (4/23) episode?

Had to be one of the best episodes in the season in terms of setting shyt up for the future of the season/series.

First, Philthy Phil needs to get nominated for some Emmy awards because dude is the best actor on this show, by light years. The others are very strong, but you BELIEVE in his characters (including his "home" life character with the kids).

When it comes to putting in work out in the "field," Phil is making it happen and the beginning of the show when he's at the Contra training camp shows why. He drove the truck into a pressure situation, caught 3 bodies in the process and drove right out as if nothing happened. Business as usual. But that scene after the family came home from church was pure :ohlawd: after he found out Paige gave the church $600 :why: and didn't say shyt about it. My dude Phil went in on that bible, ripping out pages and blacked out on Paige like, "YOU RESPECT JESUS BUT NOT US!!!!!!!!!!!!" Phil is the fukking master at this shyt and I bet those fukking kids will fall in line from now on. Paige was/is getting to big for her britches and Phil (and Elizabeth later on) had to put her in her place. Elizabeth brought her little ass back to earth by waking her up in the middle of the night and MAKING her clean the fridge, mop the floor AND fold the fukking laundry. Cold hearted Soviets and I LOVE that shyt. Real talk.

And I almost thought Phil was gonna put hands on that priest at the end but he didn't. The way the scene was framed, you'd think that they'd revisit the whole religion thing and why Elizabeth and (especially) Phil are so against it.

Meanwhile, Beeman is still scrambling to get his DOD clearance and turn the tables on Oleg since Oleg flipped that shyt on him earlier in the season while Agent Gaad lost his fukkin job and is prolly going to jail over Beeman's bullshyt. Just surprised Beeman didn't slap his wife into oblivion when the bytch flat out told him she was dipping out to see another dude. But simp ass Beenman doesnt have it in him. Sucks that he's getting played by TWO chicks. But at least Nina got that wet, wet (his wife is aight too)

Phil, on the other hand, was smart in waiting to play that doctored tape for Martha because with Agent Gaad out of the picture, she's gonna have to spy extra hard. Just hope Gaad doesnt find that pen in his box when he empties it later, but you know he will. Phil is a fukking master manipulator and when she came home and found him "drinking" and upset, I thought he really was feeling some type of way because of all of the work he and Elizabeth had been putting in recently, but knowing Philthy Phil, it was all an act. But at least Martha has an "axe" to grind as well

Its gonna be interesting to see what Elizabeth can get outta that woman she met in AA since the chick works at Northrop on top secret shyt. Got the feeling Elizabeth is gonna get all kinds of documents and blueprints outta that chick and use her alcoholism as them blame when shyt hits the fan.
Dap + rep.

I've watched up to this point and Philthy Phil put in work the entire episode. Breh is easily the best actor on the show, it's not even debatable. The bible scene with Paige was stunning :wow: had to rewind that a couple times.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Dap + rep.

I've watched up to this point and Philthy Phil put in work the entire episode. Breh is easily the best actor on the show, it's not even debatable. The bible scene with Paige was stunning :wow: had to rewind that a couple times.

"YOU RESPECT JESUS BUT NOT US!!!!!!!!!!!!"

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:laff: breh was like, hey son i got rocky horror.
son: :rudy: im going out.

i could imagine arkady in the cut like ":umad:, cmon son. i'll drive u"
i was :deadmanny: too cause if you notice in the background when stan talking to his wife its raining in the background. his son would rather walk in the rain then get a ride from Simpin Stan :laff: