OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I haven't read any of the comments in here to avoid spoilers as I'm behind by 3 eps.

Episode 6 doe :whoo:that filthy Phil Clark and Elizabeth scene :whoo:Lucia :whoo:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I have no clue who the blonde was last episode that fukked that Pakistani.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
How come the Clark persona don't got a nickname though? Or does the Philth account for Clark as well? :dead:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
i just seen prayer book paige in a stouffer's lasagna commercial :mjlol:

Word, guess she needs the money for bible college now.

Just watched the latest episode and Liz murking the dude in the pool :banderas:

Phil was hesitant to have Liz go on another mission when she would have to sleep with someone, had to go ahead and pimp out Annaliese. She wasn't feeling being used like that though :damn:. The spy game is a hard life.

We know Prayer Book Paige isn't built for it. How you practice forging your parents name and then leave the evidence in your wastebasket :dahell:

Now the Jennings got Larick coming after them :demonic:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Phil was hesitant to have Liz go on another mission when she would have to sleep with someone, had to go ahead and pimp out Annaliese. She wasn't feeling being used like that though :damn:. The spy game is a hard life.

Damn right. Philth told Liz she "had it easier" and sent Annaliese to do the ho job. Wasn't as easy as he thought. It's not like Liz gives much of a fukk though, she fukks and kills with no remorse :demonic:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Damn right. Philth told Liz she "had it easier" and sent Annaliese to do the ho job. Wasn't as easy as he thought. It's not like Liz gives much of a fukk though, she fukks and kills with no remorse :demonic:

She mos def is harder than Phil when it comes to being down for the cause, but they have shown moments when it gets to her as well. She didn't like seeing that one agent get taken out by Larick, but it needed to be done for the good of Mother Russia :blessed: