OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I'm the only one thinking that Beeman is playing Nina? no way she could past that test with that anus bullshyt, it took her many tries and a placebo to supposedly pass it in the embassy, and that might just have been a lie to boost her confident.
theres a reason why u cant use them in court. their prety easy to fool once you know how
them lie detector tests work by gaging your stress when asked a yes a nor question
that squeezing her anus keeps her from getting stressed from telling a like cause shes focusing on squeezing her anus
and u do it for every question

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Just watched this piff, Hit em up Henry breaking down in front of his parents at the end, "I know I'm a good person" :to: That was a solid job by the young actor and reactions from Phil/Liz were great. Having said, Paige needs to be take lil dude to bible study next time she goes :ufdup:. He's doing B&E for some Intellivision games, imagine what he would do if he could get his hands on a PS4 :lupe:

Pours out some vodka for Lucia, Liz tried to warn her but she wasn't ready to commit to the cause fully yet. Powerful scene with Larick putting her in the sleeper hold and having her join her father :wow:. Then dude said "Get this body out of my house" :bryan:

Stan stays giving no fuks about his wife.

Wife: You remember my graduation right?

Stan: What....huh .... yeah I'll take care of dinner

Translation: Leave me alone so I prepare this documents to save my mistress :what:
shyt had me rollin when filth rolled passed him in his new whip
then stan started hating right away and threw a temper tantrum in his junky ass garage

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
No posts in here on tonight's (4/23) episode?

Had to be one of the best episodes in the season in terms of setting shyt up for the future of the season/series.

First, Philthy Phil needs to get nominated for some Emmy awards because dude is the best actor on this show, by light years. The others are very strong, but you BELIEVE in his characters (including his "home" life character with the kids).

When it comes to putting in work out in the "field," Phil is making it happen and the beginning of the show when he's at the Contra training camp shows why. He drove the truck into a pressure situation, caught 3 bodies in the process and drove right out as if nothing happened. Business as usual. But that scene after the family came home from church was pure :ohlawd: after he found out Paige gave the church $600 :why: and didn't say shyt about it. My dude Phil went in on that bible, ripping out pages and blacked out on Paige like, "YOU RESPECT JESUS BUT NOT US!!!!!!!!!!!!" Phil is the fukking master at this shyt and I bet those fukking kids will fall in line from now on. Paige was/is getting to big for her britches and Phil (and Elizabeth later on) had to put her in her place. Elizabeth brought her little ass back to earth by waking her up in the middle of the night and MAKING her clean the fridge, mop the floor AND fold the fukking laundry. Cold hearted Soviets and I LOVE that shyt. Real talk.

And I almost thought Phil was gonna put hands on that priest at the end but he didn't. The way the scene was framed, you'd think that they'd revisit the whole religion thing and why Elizabeth and (especially) Phil are so against it.

Meanwhile, Beeman is still scrambling to get his DOD clearance and turn the tables on Oleg since Oleg flipped that shyt on him earlier in the season while Agent Gaad lost his fukkin job and is prolly going to jail over Beeman's bullshyt. Just surprised Beeman didn't slap his wife into oblivion when the bytch flat out told him she was dipping out to see another dude. But simp ass Beenman doesnt have it in him. Sucks that he's getting played by TWO chicks. But at least Nina got that wet, wet (his wife is aight too)

Phil, on the other hand, was smart in waiting to play that doctored tape for Martha because with Agent Gaad out of the picture, she's gonna have to spy extra hard. Just hope Gaad doesnt find that pen in his box when he empties it later, but you know he will. Phil is a fukking master manipulator and when she came home and found him "drinking" and upset, I thought he really was feeling some type of way because of all of the work he and Elizabeth had been putting in recently, but knowing Philthy Phil, it was all an act. But at least Martha has an "axe" to grind as well

Its gonna be interesting to see what Elizabeth can get outta that woman she met in AA since the chick works at Northrop on top secret shyt. Got the feeling Elizabeth is gonna get all kinds of documents and blueprints outta that chick and use her alcoholism as them blame when shyt hits the fan.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I keep thinking Paige's a few of Youth group pals are Soviet Spies sent to watch her :wtb:

The center probably feel like Phil and Elizabeth aren't watching her close enough, so they need to keep eyes on her with a people around her age. Might be nothin', but still :wtb:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
ill Phil was having a mental breakdown this episode...he snapped on Paige :damn:

The brutal honesty Stan's wife hit em with :wow: just up and told him she was going away with another man like it was nothing :merchant::ld::lupe:

Stan was literally almost in tears :to:

The sitdown between Agent Gaad and Ivan :whew::ooh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Another :ohlawd: episode.

Phil tends to make the "disgusted" face a little too much for my liking but dude gotta get an Emmy nomination this year, he's doing an outstanding job this season :salute:

S.S. Beeman keeps on sinking. Though I found VERY interesting the scene he had with Fred and the line Stan said at the end "No one ever imagines they will (betray their country)" :ohhh: :ohhh:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going back to the first episode of this season, Phil has been more and more perturbed with killing. His face always looks like "not again" with every addition to his body count. See the kill of the guy who caught him photographing last night.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling Stan's going to snap. And strangle Nina with his bare hands when he finds out the truth. I think Stan is going to become a quasi villain in Season 3. After betraying his country for some slut, he's gonna be heartless. Torturing KGB. Killing 'em. Doing whatever to get the job done. He'll have nothing left after this season but the job.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Amazing show, it has become the darkest, bleakest show on tv, pushing boundaries throughout each episode, and ratcheting the tension and atmosphere to an almost unbearable level. The hopelessness, despair, guilt and retreat just seeps through the characters and out of the screen….that last scene with Phil and the priest was incredible….

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
No posts in here on tonight's (4/23) episode?

Had to be one of the best episodes in the season in terms of setting shyt up for the future of the season/series.

First, Philthy Phil needs to get nominated for some Emmy awards because dude is the best actor on this show, by light years. The others are very strong, but you BELIEVE in his characters (including his "home" life character with the kids).

When it comes to putting in work out in the "field," Phil is making it happen and the beginning of the show when he's at the Contra training camp shows why. He drove the truck into a pressure situation, caught 3 bodies in the process and drove right out as if nothing happened. Business as usual. But that scene after the family came home from church was pure :ohlawd: after he found out Paige gave the church $600 :why: and didn't say shyt about it. My dude Phil went in on that bible, ripping out pages and blacked out on Paige like, "YOU RESPECT JESUS BUT NOT US!!!!!!!!!!!!" Phil is the fukking master at this shyt and I bet those fukking kids will fall in line from now on. Paige was/is getting to big for her britches and Phil (and Elizabeth later on) had to put her in her place. Elizabeth brought her little ass back to earth by waking her up in the middle of the night and MAKING her clean the fridge, mop the floor AND fold the fukking laundry. Cold hearted Soviets and I LOVE that shyt. Real talk.

And I almost thought Phil was gonna put hands on that priest at the end but he didn't. The way the scene was framed, you'd think that they'd revisit the whole religion thing and why Elizabeth and (especially) Phil are so against it.

Meanwhile, Beeman is still scrambling to get his DOD clearance and turn the tables on Oleg since Oleg flipped that shyt on him earlier in the season while Agent Gaad lost his fukkin job and is prolly going to jail over Beeman's bullshyt. Just surprised Beeman didn't slap his wife into oblivion when the bytch flat out told him she was dipping out to see another dude. But simp ass Beenman doesnt have it in him. Sucks that he's getting played by TWO chicks. But at least Nina got that wet, wet (his wife is aight too)

Phil, on the other hand, was smart in waiting to play that doctored tape for Martha because with Agent Gaad out of the picture, she's gonna have to spy extra hard. Just hope Gaad doesnt find that pen in his box when he empties it later, but you know he will. Phil is a fukking master manipulator and when she came home and found him "drinking" and upset, I thought he really was feeling some type of way because of all of the work he and Elizabeth had been putting in recently, but knowing Philthy Phil, it was all an act. But at least Martha has an "axe" to grind as well

Its gonna be interesting to see what Elizabeth can get outta that woman she met in AA since the chick works at Northrop on top secret shyt. Got the feeling Elizabeth is gonna get all kinds of documents and blueprints outta that chick and use her alcoholism as them blame when shyt hits the fan.
Well the NBA playoffs have been the most exciting that they've been in years so you're gonna have to excuse us for being late on the American eps for a while.

The war is definitely starting to take it's toll on Filthy Phil.

Nasty Nina is gonna drive Simpin Stan crazy.