just started it.. i need a gif of filty phil playing the air guitar :heh:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
How is the show? I've seen a couple of scenes, it looks interesting :lupe:

It serves it's purpose, it's a solid show. It might not reach the mass appeal classic status of say a 'The Wire/The Sopranos or Game of Thrones' but it'll be that show where you look at it/watch it and go :obama: it's dope.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Favorite episode of the season. Loved how they went back to the Phil/Liz dynamic of trying to enjoy the US vs their main goal as spies. Loved How they went from :lupe: to :whew: to :lupe: again during the whole ep.

Them finding out about the US giving them fake plans and then Oleg talking about that Soviet Incompetence :wow:

Liz letting Lucia get got for the cause.

H.E.U Henry working his parents with that fake ass apology, someone tell Arkady that boy is ready for some assignments :salute:

S.S. Beeman going down worse than that soviet submarine :wow:

That Vasili cameo, they got that dude freezing his ass off in charge of the nerds :pachaha:

I love this show, kinda surprised thecoli is not fully behind it yet.

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
I'm the only one thinking that Beeman is playing Nina? no way she could past that test with that anus bullshyt, it took her many tries and a placebo to supposedly pass it in the embassy, and that might just have been a lie to boost her confident.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm the only one thinking that Beeman is playing Nina? no way she could past that test with that anus bullshyt, it took her many tries and a placebo to supposedly pass it in the embassy, and that might just have been a lie to boost her confident.

I think we would know that already as this show doesn't hide stuff like that to the audience :patrice:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
kinda hoping they surprise us with this, I know the p*ssy is powerful, but this nikka Beeman was undercover with some pretty dangerous people and he is getting played by a secretary? :mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched this piff, Hit em up Henry breaking down in front of his parents at the end, "I know I'm a good person" :to: That was a solid job by the young actor and reactions from Phil/Liz were great. Having said, Paige needs to be take lil dude to bible study next time she goes :ufdup:. He's doing B&E for some Intellivision games, imagine what he would do if he could get his hands on a PS4 :lupe:

Pours out some vodka for Lucia, Liz tried to warn her but she wasn't ready to commit to the cause fully yet. Powerful scene with Larick putting her in the sleeper hold and having her join her father :wow:. Then dude said "Get this body out of my house" :bryan:

Stan stays giving no fuks about his wife.

Wife: You remember my graduation right?

Stan: What....huh .... yeah I'll take care of dinner

Translation: Leave me alone so I prepare this documents to save my mistress :what: