OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Did Hit em up Henry just break into the neighbors house to play Intellivision :ohhh:. I see the spy game must be in his DNA.

Oleg's game in this episode, telling Nina to find an empty space and picture me being there with you :smugdraper:

Simpin Stan was all help she passed, only for Nina to let Oleg pass thru those guts.

Hit Em Up Henry :damn::wow:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Simpin' Stan :snoop:

This nikka a top agent getting played like a clarinet, Nina mouf game must be A-1
:pachaha: @ simpin stan..the nicknames you guys have for this show are goat

good ep but i still enjoy season 1 more at this point..i kinda miss the whole stan suspecting filthy phil and lay it down liz storyline.

they've had just about zero screentime together this season.

HIVAIDS

Get Tested
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh:

tumblr_n3h3xnr8To1r5fazco2_1280.jpg

She's come along way from Felicity:pachaha:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
FX Orders Season 3 of ‘The Americans’

FX Orders Season 3 of ‘The Americans’ | Variety

FX has given a third-season pickup to “The Americans,” the 1980s-set period spy drama that has become a stylish signature series for cabler.

“We are so delighted and grateful to continue telling the stories of these characters,” said exec producer Joel Fields. FX execs “John Landgraf, Eric Schrier, Nick Grad, and the entire team at FX have been remarkable supporters and creative partners for the show – and we are blessed to have Keri Russell, Matthew Rhys, Noah Emmerich, and an awesome ensemble who bring it all so brilliantly to life.”

“Americans” at present is halfway through its second season. Series hails from Amblin TV, FX Prods. and Fox TV Studios.

:blessed:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
FX Orders Season 3 of ‘The Americans’

FX Orders Season 3 of ‘The Americans’ | Variety

FX has given a third-season pickup to “The Americans,” the 1980s-set period spy drama that has become a stylish signature series for cabler.

“We are so delighted and grateful to continue telling the stories of these characters,” said exec producer Joel Fields. FX execs “John Landgraf, Eric Schrier, Nick Grad, and the entire team at FX have been remarkable supporters and creative partners for the show – and we are blessed to have Keri Russell, Matthew Rhys, Noah Emmerich, and an awesome ensemble who bring it all so brilliantly to life.”

“Americans” at present is halfway through its second season. Series hails from Amblin TV, FX Prods. and Fox TV Studios.

:blessed:

Was just about to post this, great that it is official now and we get more spy adventures of Filthy Phil and Lay it down Liz.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finally watched last week's episode. Phil merged his filthy side with his demonic one with that janitor disguise :wow:

NINAAA :damn: my fukking god brehs, that bytch is too much :noah:

When Phil tells Hit Em Up Henry what he really does for a living he gonna get ":jawalrus: so when do we start dad?" as a response.
:lupe: So do ya'll think this show is better than "Homeland"?

Season 1 of Homeland is probably top 3 all time as a premiere season but overall, I'll take The Americans over Homeland. That show fell off too much and we get too much consistency out of Liz, Phil and the gang.