OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
FX killing it on the nudity tip. They are going as far as they can to show us what we want.

When ole girl unhooked her bra, I'm like they're probably gonna pan out, they aint really show us them thangs :jawalrus:

But then the titty meat came out, and they showed everything but areola :krs:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
FX going ham on this show

showing titties and ass

and the way that german hit man was painted on the walls so graphic :wow:

and that Phillip-Elizabeth relationship is just...so fukked up man...they don't even know what to think about each other...maybe the most interesting relationship on television.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hit'em up Henry double-entendre, don't ask him how
mysmilie_1863.gif

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:wow:

That hotel room scene :whew::whoo:

Big question being for me: When will Phil turn?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another good ep.

They need to make that bald FBI agent less creepy. I assume they're making him stalk that secretary chick because he's going to accidentally see Phillip eventually, but still....he's coming off like a weirdo. Plus that chick is :ld: as hell. I could understand a little better if it was some Elizabeth or Nina-caliber broad.

Fred.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Another good ep.

They need to make that bald FBI agent less creepy. I assume they're making him stalk that secretary chick because he's going to accidentally see Phillip eventually, but still....he's coming off like a weirdo. Plus that chick is :ld: as hell. I could understand a little better if it was some Elizabeth or Nina-caliber broad.

Fred.

Could of been the best p*ssy he's ever had .. You saw her riding that dikk :manny:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One problem with the episode. How is it in the other like 7 episodes, Phillip can stand up and defend himself against Elizabeth but in this one he can't. I get it he cheated and that's messed up. He did it one time, while she was cheating with Gregory for years. How doesnt he bring up Gregory once?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
One problem with the episode. How is it in the other like 7 episodes, Phillip can stand up and defend himself against Elizabeth but in this one he can't. I get it he cheated and that's messed up. He did it one time, while she was cheating with Gregory for years. How doesnt he bring up Gregory once?

That crossed my mind too, but honestly that's not going to solve anything. They're already past that and he was the one in the wrong this time. They weren't anywhere near as close when she did that as they are now. I think she should give dude the same second chance he gave her tho. And Claudias old, fat ass is getting on my nerves being all up in Elizabeth's ear. They've been effective despite taking this arrangement to be a real marriage and she goes and fukks it up. You're just making life harder for them when they've got enough to deal with. But maybe that was her plan to get back at them for giving her the beats, (no Doug Funnie) :manny: Liz is gonna crawl back to him tho cause that's what she does. Not before she lets Gregory aka The Broad Street Bully hit one time, tho :steviej: My nikka Henry let it be known he wasn't down with those cheesy mashed potatoes :scusthov: If Henry ever hooked up with that little girl that was toting the shotty we'd be good for 10 more seasons of The Americans even if Phil and Liz get murked :blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The main difference is the timing, and who it was.

All that Gregory shyt was before they tried to make their marriage "real". I'm sure they've had feelings for each other for years but they kept it professional since this is technically just a job.

And I think Elizabeth is pragmatic enough to accept him fukking random women for "the job", like that secretary.

The difference now, is Phillip spent the last 3-4 eps talking about "I love you, we should be together for real" then he goes out and cheats with his ex-broad the very first chance he gets. Then lies about it.

And yeah Claudia is a moron. She didn't have to blow up the spot like that....the fukk good is that gonna do? :troll: "are you sure he didn't cheat on you?"

Fred.