OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ep was cool. Stan fukking Nina was a given. Hopefully she don't try to play him, men stay getting played by sex on this show.

Fred.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I love this fukking show, brehs :wow:

Philly Free and Miss Elizabeth have a dynamic/chemistry on par with Brody and Carrie. Hit em up Henry playing chess while these other nikkas playing checkers :ehh: That bookie thought he was funna pipe, but Elizabeth caught his balls in a vice grip. Can't lie, I felt dude's pain in that scene :sadbron: I'm glad they went into Phil's past this episode. Only thing I didn't like was them taking the easy way out and implying Irina might have been lying about their son. I'd kill Obama for a chance at Nina, brehs :youngsabo: Stan da gawd is winning with that one. To think his partner was tryna have him hook up with that trollop at the bar. :rudy: He upgraded to that Soviet p*ssy, dat KGB dome, dat Stolichnaya snatch, dat...dat...dat...well nikkas you get the point, he's winning :dahell:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
The scene with Mags and Elizabeth on the park bench. :wow:

Mags: *Pulls down Blue Blockers*

Elizabeth: :pacspit:

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elizabeth is so gangsta.. she was fukk you I aint apologizing for whooping your ass

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nina :wow:

Felt this was more of a filler episode albeit a good one.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Justified on Tuesdays, Americans on Wednesdays, Archer & Legit on Thursdays- FX is killing it right now.

Plus "Tyrant" this summer. A new show by Gideon Raff, the creator of "Homeland".

Fred.