OFFICIAL *The Americans { SEASON 1 & 2 } Thread*

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
One problem with the episode. How is it in the other like 7 episodes, Phillip can stand up and defend himself against Elizabeth but in this one he can't. I get it he cheated and that's messed up. He did it one time, while she was cheating with Gregory for years. How doesnt he bring up Gregory once?

wasnt she the one complaining earlier in the season when he was tryna be a husband, talkin bout how it was just a job and they werent really married

:stopitslime: that hoe

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finally seen the latest episode, cs on that hookers tiddies. I didn't expect them to be that big, but when she took off her bra :whoo: More than I expected but if this was premium cable I could have got a better shot :sadbron:

Not that it matters, just curious but what race is Stan's partner supposed to be?

Phillip knows how to handle his asset, she's about to get caught for him though.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:wow:

i finally caught up to you nikkas...

NINAAAAAAAA

fantasia-praising-o.gif

that's a bad bytch...

show is so fukkin dope man...they captured the era and everything down to a t...Liz and Philip :salute:

I always respected ol boy that plays Stan..good too see him get some serious shine on tv. Dude is a good actor.

it's crazy how a show like this and homeland can have you rooting for ppl that want to see this country fall...crazy shyt. fukk it :yeshrug:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The week off fukked me up last night, I came home late at 12 at dinner ready, watched 'Southland' got out of the shower for 'The Americans' and dessert at 1:00 AM one of favorite weekly things...and it's the fukking 'Animal' with Rob Shnider, I was disgusted.

:dead:

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
The week off fukked me up last night, I came home late had 12 at dinner ready, watched 'Southland' got out of the shower for 'The Americans' and dessert at 1:00 AM one of favorite weekly things...and it's the fukking 'Animal' with Rob Shnider, I was disgusted.

same breh, was doin some errands and rushed back home so i wouldn't miss this piff. got down to my boxers, set up my wingstop wings and drank like :ahh: when i turn to fx only to see fukkin "easy a" starting :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're just riding the wave of "Homeland" with all of these carbon-copy CIA shows.

There's also two movies released where the central plot is the white house being under attack.

Hollywood is obviously prepared for World War 3 with Iran/North Korea (which is just a proxy for China anyway).

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
They're just riding the wave of "Homeland" with all of these carbon-copy CIA shows.

There's also two movies released where the central plot is the white house being under attack.

Hollywood is obviously prepared for World War 3 with Iran/North Korea (which is just a proxy for China anyway).

:mindblown: This is totally different than Homeland what are you talking about?

The only thing these shows have in common are that its in DC and the CIA is involved

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

"Homeland" is a remake itself, so :manny:

Fred.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Just got into this show and watched the last ep and god damn brehs FX really stepping it up with this one. This has got to be the role of all these actor's careers.

The tension, wit, sex, and nonstop action. They're giving us viewers exactly what we want to see, no bullshyt side stories or annoying ass characters, they got the formula for success down to the tee.

I got a couple of doubts that I think haven't been answered yet.

A couple episodes they were talking about Ballistic Missile Shield, didnt they mean anti-ballistics?

How long have Philip and Elizabeth been together anyway? Paige is 13 so it could be a couple more years than that, they'll definitely have to flashback to around the time they were conceiving.

Also they finally giving poor sucker for love "Amador" some play , they got him out and about actually doing work. He is the epitome of a cop at heart as Nina (whose bath water I wouldnt let a sip of go wastefully down the drain :harden: ) so graciously put it to Stan. His empty headed comments like "lets nuke em" or "we have plans and tanks" makes you wonder why he in fact has such a high level job in the first place. He is litterly acting out his name, which means "rookie" in latin.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just got into this show and watched the last ep and god damn brehs FX really stepping it up with this one. This has got to be the role of all these actor's careers.

The tension, wit, sex, and nonstop action. They're giving us viewers exactly what we want to see, no bullshyt side stories or annoying ass characters, they got the formula for success down to the tee.

I got a couple of doubts that I think haven't been answered yet.

A couple episodes they were talking about Ballistic Missile Shield, didnt they mean anti-ballistics?

How long have Philip and Elizabeth been together anyway? Paige is 13 so it could be a couple more years than that, they'll definitely have to flashback to around the time they were conceiving.

Also they finally giving poor sucker for love "Amador" some play , they got him out and about actually doing work. He is the epitome of a cop at heart as Nina (whose bath water I wouldnt let a sip of go wastefully down the drain :harden: ) so graciously put it to Stan. His empty headed comments like "lets nuke em" or "we have plans and tanks" makes you wonder why he in fact has such a high level job in the first place. He is litterly acting out his name, which means "rookie" in latin.

Nah they mean ballistic missile shield. An anti-ballistic missile shield would block anti-ballistic missiles.

It was made by the Ballistic Missile Defense Organization. If you're up on your history you might recognize it as "Star Wars" aka SDI:

Strategic Defense Initiative - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fred.