obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Henry da gawd >>>> Finn da gawd obarth :mjpls:

Another great episode btw.

:dahell: Why you gotta go and do all that, breh? I was ready to come in this thread and give props to the young gawd for keeping his head in a pressure situation and you gonna go and throw shade at my nikka Finn? I'm gonna let it go this once :ufdup: And which one of you nikkas is gonna gif up da gawd cracking that bottle over that pedo's head? Only reason he did that was cause dude didn't offer him a beer :mjpls: My nikka Henry loves to get his drink on. I couldn't help but crack up watching Vasili try and get that struggle nut :skip: You know Stan has been trying to devise a way for Vasili to end up in some bushes ever since Nina told him he gave dude dome.

I like where this show is going right now. The relationship between Phil and Elizabeth is intriguing and changes by the episode, but it hasn't affected their work yet. It'll be interesting to see if that changes. You know Gregory da gawd is steady waiting in the wings, with a pack of cigs, to snatch Elizabeth up if the opportunity presents itself :shaq: Add to that they don't trust their own leadership.

I'm not even gonna touch that promo fred posted. All I can say is
snoop-crushed-buildings-o.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This show won't stop with the piff :wow:

Real cathartic seeing Mags get the beat down. Gonna snatch your agents out of the blue to test them but not make sure they're kids are safe? What kind of shyt is that? :wtf:

I said I liked them kids but Paige loses points for getting in the car :aicmon:

Henry gains 3 for keeping his :leostare: at that weirdo, glassing his ass, and lying smooth to the parents to keep the event under wraps. Hit 'Em Up Henry don't play that shyt.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Why you gotta go and do all that, breh? I was ready to come in this thread and give props to the young gawd for keeping his head in a pressure situation and you gonna go and throw shade at my nikka Finn? I'm gonna let it go this once :ufdup: And which one of you nikkas is gonna gif up da gawd cracking that bottle over that pedo's head? Only reason he did that was cause dude didn't offer him a beer :mjpls: My nikka Henry loves to get his drink on. I couldn't help but crack up watching Vasili try and get that struggle nut :skip: You know Stan has been trying to devise a way for Vasili to end up in some bushes ever since Nina told him he gave dude dome.

I like where this show is going right now. The relationship between Phil and Elizabeth is intriguing and changes by the episode, but it hasn't affected their work yet. It'll be interesting to see if that changes. You know Gregory da gawd is steady waiting in the wings, with a pack of cigs, to snatch Elizabeth up if the opportunity presents itself :shaq: Add to that they don't trust their own leadership.

I'm not even gonna touch that promo fred posted. All I can say is
snoop-crushed-buildings-o.gif

:dead: :dead: :dead: