Reppin
Knicks
we back brehs

tumblr_m9ab0nfdZK1r1mtsdo1_400.gif

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
it's amazing how this show just gets better and better

the way both sides jumped to the wrong conclusion and escalated things even more was just fantastically executed

this show is so good.

and Phil left Elizabeth like...fukk it I still gotta eat :mj:

he was up in them guts while Elizabeth back at home getting lip from her daughter and hit em up henry acting like a trauma patient

and it all would've been great if Chris wasn't still simpin after that hoe...should've stayed slaying random bytches calling his machine instead of trying to get with his ex...he'd still be alive :to:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Came home from work to watch this piff on the DVR, show was great as usual. Got to the very end scene with Stan and Vlad only for the DVR to say the show was over :damn:

Looked on the net and it seemed it happened to a lot of people, didn't see the final minutes. I read what happened, but did Stan just ice Vlad and it went off like that?

Henry's social studies report had me dying. Revolutionary War. We Won :smugbiden:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
my girl's DVR didn't get the last minutes of the show :snoop: punk ass DirecTV..
was hopin to see Nina naked up again :ohlawd: but they had Phil smashin martha.......
Liz had no right to kick him out like that when she was getting mashed by a nikka she recruited. but he took his frustrations out on big martha, then straight bullied chris.

still dont know how it ended but Amador went out like a g. didn't give up the mole or the target. that last flashback between him and stan reminded me of the final scene in End of Watch (not what was said but how it was executed)
he'd rather die than live in shame, so deep......

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm in awe of this show. Never thought it would be this good :wow:

Hate to see Hit em up Henry like that :to: His comeback will be glorious though :blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@TheNatureBoy
@Lord Beasley

Stan came in with burgers and fed the KGB hostage guy. He was acting real friendly, casually asked him "you are KGB right?" dude was like "yeah".

Stan said "you thirsty?" "yeah" Stan said "ok, I'll get you a drink" then walked to the kitchen, turned, and suddenly shot dude in the back of the head.

Fred.

Last edited by a moderator:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ep was cool but :dwillhuh: at Stan's boss discussing a KGB assassination in the middle of a dinner party. I'm glad Phil and Elizabeth didn't over hear because that would've been :aicmon: as hell.

Over all good ep though. :dead: at "Revolutionary War. American Won".

Fred.