Official Team Canada Basketball Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Fiba World Cup qualifying starts in November .

Elroy Vargas is getting dunked on again :ufdup:

Funny sidenote, I've gone to 3 games against the DR in Toronto in the last 5 years and the same like 6 brolic Dominican dudes show up to every game decked out in flags and cheer louder than the rest of the crowd combined and have everyone around them like :hamster:. It's hilarious :heh:
don't let us bring instruments :ufdup:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
This kid Miller on USA is dynamic as hell. USA just being tougher than Canada right now. Canada can't finish through contact.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all really hyped up Elijah Fisher like y'all did with wiggins. He's not even close to Wiggins when they were the same age and he's a horrendous shooter. Houstan is more legit tbh

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Y'all really hyped up Elijah Fisher like y'all did with wiggins. He's not even close to Wiggins when they were the same age and he's a horrendous shooter. Houstan is more legit tbh
He just finished Grade 10. He's had a couple wow moments in the tourney.

Houstan's shot is nice though. He's gonna have a big year at Michigan

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Holmgren just came in and :mjlol:
Won't disagree with you but the fact everybody is still hyping him and that we have all these guys for him to take a backseat to makes be feel better about the program going forward. And yea, Houstan should make some noise at Michigan this year.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He just finished Grade 10. He's had a couple wow moments in the tourney.

Houstan's shot is nice though. He's gonna have a big year at Michigan

meh he's 17. I don't look at grades anymore cause these dudes just reclassify all the time to stay in school longer so he should be a senior next year if we keeping it 100. his game is entirely built in the open court. no halfcourt game whatsoever.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Yeah the US has this. Ah well, no shame in losing to a better team.

This tournament has been a nice palate cleanser after the senior team lost to the Czechs

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I'll admit I crowned Fisher too soon...he looked good in the first game he's been mostly meh in every game since....and yes outside of transition he's been a non factor....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'll admit I crowned Fisher too soon...he looked good in the first game he's been mostly meh in every game since....and yes outside of transition he's been a non factor....

Another Ivan Chiriaev