Official Team Canada Basketball Thread

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
We're about to win the Bronze :smile:

We were crushing Serbia in the 1st half but they went on a 22-0 run right before halftime

3 point shooting has been kinda bad but Mathurin and Houstan have carried us scoring wise. Mathurins had a really good game

Nembhard and Edey played well too.

Up 10 with a couple minutes left

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
has chris duarte decided what team he's going to represent?
I haven't heard anything either way but@ tremonthustler1 was saying before that he thought he'd probably pick Canada

I figured he'd pick DR because his family is from there and seems like he reps them more

I also thought he might have a hard time cracking the Canada roster, but with how good he's been so far i might've been way off

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Go to DR and do whatever the hell you want or go to Canada and sit behind all of the other NBA caliber guards we have?

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

@FireMikelArteta

If this is true and these guys are committed for three summers :wow:

Saw a little talk on twitter about Wiggins not being there.

Said he couldn't fully commit to the 3 summer plan, and if he wants to play going forward he'll need to have a spot open up from other guys pulling out

They're playing the Dominican in Hamilton on July 1st, and then the Virgin islands on the road after

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw a little talk on twitter about Wiggins not being there.

Said he couldn't fully commit to the 3 summer plan, and if he wants to play going forward he'll need to have a spot open up from other guys pulling out

They're playing the Dominican in Hamilton on July 1st, and then the Virgin islands on the road after
Honestly not a big deal if that list is a real list of commitments each summer till 2024. But need to see it to believe it.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
They're playing tomorrow night against Argentina in Victoria

Game is on Sportsnet at 10:30pm I think.

Same team as the games earlier this summer, but they added Corey Joseph and Pangos

So basically, Shai, NAW, Dwight Powell, Olynyk, Corey, Pangos, Edey, and then a Europe pros to fill out the rest