Official Team Canada Basketball Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll admit I crowned Fisher too soon...he looked good in the first game he's been mostly meh in every game since....and yes outside of transition he's been a non factor....

He's an athlete who hoops. These guys come and go. For his benefit, he needs to leave Canada as bad as it sounds but he's not getting the development he needs by beating up on kids in the GTA.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
You Canadians was out here talking like Pat Bev and are going out sad just like him:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
They lost a game to the USA by 6, and I didn't see anyone talking crazy saying we were gonna beat them:what:
Your fellow breh @TradePascalSiakam was constantly talking about how Canada was taking the crown from us when it comes to basketball. I have no problem with yall but if you want to talk reckless I'm going to fire back:yeshrug:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Your fellow breh @TradePascalSiakam was constantly talking about how Canada was taking the crown from us when it comes to basketball. I have no problem with yall but if you want to talk reckless I'm going to fire back:yeshrug:
Eh, the US lost the last major tournament they played in and are about to lose to Nigeria. They're the biggest under-performers in world basketball right now :yeshrug:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Tomorrow for the bronze medal in the under 19 world championships

Just admit you picked a terrible day to come try and troll and move on with it.
No my point is that for a team that is supposed to be taking the basketball crown from us, we aren't concerned about what y'all are doing but you know our every move.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
No my point is that for a team that is supposed to be taking the basketball crown from us, we aren't concerned about what y'all are doing but you know our every move.
USA just took a monumental loss to Nigeria and you're in a Canada Basketball thread trying to troll. Read the room

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
USA just took a monumental loss to Nigeria and you're in a Canada Basketball thread trying to troll. Read the room
We could take 100 monumental losses and still be better than yall. I ain't trolling at all. I said my piece. You were the one who decided to respond to me:yeshrug: