Official T E N E T Thread

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From a purely visual standpoint, this shyt fukking rips. These are some of his best set pieces action wise and the hand to hand combat is his best by a mile. Plot and character is minimal but it's a big dumb action movie so it didn't bother me.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Finally finished it. The Katherine chick was the best character.

Not giving the protagonist an emotional goal kind of hurt the film. Like I understand him as a Bond character but Bond is his job. Why he didn’t just shrug off tha weird stuff and keep moving was a needed point.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
If you have no desire to ever watch it again, is it really good though? Good movies have replay value.

Not true.

A time to kill is one of many good movies that I really don't like re-watching.

Fair enough. I guess my overall point is that Tenet just isn't a good movie lol.

Basically lol

It's good some good/great elements though, I think if you haven't seen it and you enjoy the smaller things about film making itself it's worth a watch, if only to complain about how all the other stuff didn't really align with quality of cinematography.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
From a purely visual standpoint, this shyt fukking rips. These are some of his best set pieces action wise and the hand to hand combat is his best by a mile. Plot and character is minimal but it's a big dumb action movie so it didn't bother me.

Project Power was a big dumb action movie lol, Tenet isn't dumb, it's worse, it's pretentious.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Just watched it, damn good movie.

How?

I don't know if the set pieces are good or just weird. If you can't even process what the fukk is going on so does that make it good? The movie doesn't even know what's going on.

Daps
Reppin
TYL
How?

I’m a fan of Christopher Nolan’s work. And plus I was high as shyt when I watched it. Lol

I don't know if the set pieces are good or just weird. If you can't even process what the fukk is going on so does that make it good? The movie doesn't even know what's going on.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Watched it last night with the family and we all walked out asking WTF did we just watch?

may give it another watch alone.
They did like it? You ain't turn the sound up?:sas2:them beats were knocking

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
They did like it? You ain't turn the sound up?:sas2:them beats were knocking

We didn’t even asked each other if we liked it or not :mjlol:

yeah we had to turn up the volume to understand WTF they were saying, mumbling and heavy accents...we finally turned on the subtitle. Only that way we were able to understand the science...a lil bit.