Just warched

I loved this shyt:mindblown:

The acting wasn't top notch tho

I'm never taking yall opinions on anything :dead:

The audio crazy as fukk
One min the dialog too low
Then the gunfire and explosions and music blasting

I was constantly turning the volume up and down
Acting was not meant to drive the movie.

cinematography, time travel, action sequences were more important

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Just watched this for the first time since last summer.

movie is a lot better than I remember it being. I think it takes a few rotations to really digest.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Watched it on a plane and enjoyed it. Some movies work a lot better when you dont try to connect every dot and logically break it down, this is one of those. When you start pulling out timelines, aging, chracater flowcharts, etc...to try and break down a movie you doing too much. Either you liked it or you didnt, a graph isnt going to help that determination.

If you have no desire to ever watch it again, is it really good though? Good movies have replay value.

Not necessaily, i think Se7en is a great movie and i never want to watch it again.

Last edited:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Not necessaily, i think Se7en is a great movie and i never want to watch it again.

I'm assuming you don't want to watch Se7en again because of the grisly subject matter, which I can understand. Any movie that is great but is also too dark and depressing, especially ones about real world tragedies, is probably in the one-time viewing category. I don't think Tenet really falls into that category.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Eh, that depends. I’ve encountered a lot of great movies I have no desire in watching again. It’s like eating a rich, heavy chocolate cake.

Fair enough. I guess my overall point is that Tenet just isn't a good movie lol.