Daps
Audio for TENET
ym2rpv1q0pc61.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just had the time to finally sit down and watch this for the first time. That was a damn good movie brehs. I dont understand how people found it confusing. Yeah i didnt understand at the beginning but shyt started making sense as i watched. Best movie of 2020. This is the black spy lead we've been asking for

Well it was DEFINITELY the best movie Warner Brother did, by far... and it’s not even debatable

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know what the fukk I just watched.

And I'm a big fan of Nolan
:dwillhuh:

The pace was crazy and the way the story is told with a heavy amount of dialog, I was struggling to stay up.

:francis:
I have to rewatch it, but I honestly don't even feel like doing that any time soon

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nolan is becoming a minimalist director isn’t he?

Testing how much he can strip down a story and still communicate the plot.
:what:
If this plot and style of storytelling is minimal and stripped down to you, then I tip my hat to you sir.

:ld:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I’m 80 mins in and paused to come here and say that even though I love movies that make you think and are hard to follow, I’m still finding a lot of this film to be confusing. Mad clunky exposition too.

But as usual, Nolan makes beautiful cinema. This is a joy to look at. I’m just finding a lot of the dialogue to be clunky and hard to follow.
My wife looked at me mid movie like, "how you liking this so far?"

I go, "I like everything except the story"
:ehh:

She fell asleep a few minutes after that

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
My wife looked at me mid movie like, "how you liking this so far?"

I go, "I like everything except the story"
:ehh:

She fell asleep a few minutes after that

Well for me not only did I not like the plot, I didn't like the action. The time warping was too confusing to even follow the action. There's a point in the movie where the soldiers at the end are shooting at buildings with nobody in them :dahell:

Too many nikkas are trying their hardest to like this movie but it just isn't good. When you do your 2nd watch you'll come to the same realization I did.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Well for me not only did I not like the plot, I didn't like the action. The time warping was too confusing to even follow the action. There's a point in the movie where the soldiers at the end are shooting at buildings with nobody in them :dahell:

Too many nikkas are trying their hardest to like this movie but it just isn't good. When you do your 2nd watch you'll come to the same realization I did.
Word.
I thought a lot of the action scenes were random. The whole inverted angle was missing the mark for me. During the highway scene I'm like why is the car in reverse again?

:jbhmm:

Soldiers backing out of the helicopters
:mjlol:

The camera work, music and color grade was fire, but I can't lie, I was sitting there just saying, "Maybe it'll come all together at the end"

:ld:

Me dosing off throughout didn't help either. My lil sister watched the whole thing and she was like it was aight... My moms woke up like, "That was not a good movie"
:camby:
:laff:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
how was ol boy able to go back in time to a specific moment before ol girl arrived on the boat.

where is his present self during that time if it's his future self on the boat.

Which one are you talking about?

Satar. he goes back in time to relive that moment but if that's his past self, where's the present self at

I think he was taking a shyt.
:francis:

dead ass?

are you fukking with me?

Reverse shyt and everything. :mjlol:

can someone confirm this.
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:
"You're not taking a shyt, you're catching it"

:dead: