Official T E N E T Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this shyt is hanging over my head. can't bring myself to watch but know i have to. tbf, i had the same feeling about Dunkirk and sill haven't seen it

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

I’m just here for emotional support of my homey @gluvnast and to read y’all turn heel The Fast franchises biggest fan:wow:

Why tag me for? Care less about other people's opinions. Bur I get it, you had me on your mind... weird but okay. :yeshrug:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
As soon as I hear "this movie is meant for repeated viewing"
source.gif

"The world wasn't ready for this movie.":stopitslime:

If I watch this 4 times like the guy in the video at which point does the sound mixing improve? Does JDW's performance feel more inspired after 3 viewings? Does the dialog improve and the exposition become less noticeable? Will I care about any of these dry and flat characters?

Nolan spent $200 million to make a time travel movie that isn't better than Primer which was made on a $7000 budget:mjlol:

Time Crimes is way better time travel movie on a $3 million budget but people love to stan and dikk eat directors who can't tell as good of a story because they're so focused on camera tricks and gimmicks. All of Tenet's tricks and attention to detail yet this dummy forgot to put some heart and soul into the movie. If the audience can't connect to the characters then nothing matters. There's isn't one memorable character in this movie.

Nolan wanted people to risk their lives going to see this. Dude was feeling himself thinking he did something ground breaking.

:wow: Been saying this since Interstellar. Like I said before. Nolan doesn't make flicks for me anymore and that's cool.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
idk how to feel about this. i was confused by the inverse concept so was lost during some scenes but i enjoyed the ride. weird way to explain it but that's where i'm at. maybe i need to read more "tenet explained" articles but i don't think i can dedicate another ~3 hours watching this. it's a long movie.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I like movies that deal with the concept of time but this was messy. The interrogation scene with JDW, Sator and his wife, and the final battle scene were a couple that had me lost :what:. The visuals were great and so were the fight scenes. The audio was :scust: I had to rewind a few times and turn on the caption just to see what was said. I wanted to like this but I'm :ld: on it. I might have to watch a couple explanation vids and watch it again.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Well I can definitely see why they wanted this in theaters. Looks like an expensive ass movie. This is my "type" of movie and I loved the action scenes but it left a lot up for interpretation. I don't see how anyone can fully grasp everything on the first viewing. I understood the inverse time concept. But I guess it would have been better to have a better description. The scene with the lady towards the beginning tried but it was still a lil shaky. Overall and after the second viewing I'd give it a 8. I love this genre so I might be a lil biased. It's not quite a gamechanger but it was entertaining