Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I was gonna watch this later too.

Guess not.

:francis:

:lupe:

I finally downloaded the 4K version and started watching the first 10 mins and that shyt was looking like pure piff but I just wanted to see how it looked on my TV so i turned it off.

but in that 10 mins I was already getting confused and didn’t have the brain power to concentrate on that shyt :heh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

I finally downloaded the 4K version and started watching the first 10 mins and that shyt was looking like pure piff but I just wanted to see how it looked on my TV so i turned it off.

but in that 10 mins I was already getting confused and didn’t have the brain power to concentrate on that shyt :heh:
im feeling like i might have to be blitzed outa my skull to watch this shyt.
maybe i will at some point.
too much shyt out right now.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
7/10
very creative concept and very unique use of time travel
I should have watched it myself though so i can fully pay attention

true,,,, but the movie gave no why,reason and how of the time travel,,,,,, I think the the matrix had a better way of explaining whats going on for a first timer :picard:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Movies look way better in IMAX/Fulll screen to me :yeshrug: a lot of pepple love letterbox,,,,,,,, this film looked great in 4k full screen ,other than that tho :yeshrug:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
but the movie gave no why,reason and how of the time travel,,,
they gave a reason. Dude said the people in the future had to deal with basically global warming and climate change and the ice caps melting and flooding everything yadda yadda yadda. came back to take care of it.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Movie was too big brained. The first 2 Acts feel convoluted and rushed. You just hop around the globe with little to no explanation then Act 3 does the Nolan final act thing full of action.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Valid points

As soon as I hear "this movie is meant for repeated viewing"
source.gif

"The world wasn't ready for this movie.":stopitslime:

If I watch this 4 times like the guy in the video at which point does the sound mixing improve? Does JDW's performance feel more inspired after 3 viewings? Does the dialog improve and the exposition become less noticeable? Will I care about any of these dry and flat characters?

Nolan spent $200 million to make a time travel movie that isn't better than Primer which was made on a $7000 budget:mjlol:

Time Crimes is way better time travel movie on a $3 million budget but people love to stan and dikk eat directors who can't tell as good of a story because they're so focused on camera tricks and gimmicks. All of Tenet's tricks and attention to detail yet this dummy forgot to put some heart and soul into the movie. If the audience can't connect to the characters then nothing matters. There's isn't one memorable character in this movie.

Nolan wanted people to risk their lives going to see this. Dude was feeling himself thinking he did something ground breaking.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy figured out this movie BEFORE it's released and he was 100% accurate in how virtually every scene has colors of RED AND BLUE and that they mean.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m watching it right now. I’m a huge time travel fan so I’ve been looking forward to this. Very dull movie so far. Still waiting for some sort of moment to occur that will have me more engaged.