Official T E N E T Thread

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"What I find is people who just watch the movies to be entertained and have a good time, they get the movies and they understand the movies far better than people who fight the movies, who feel they’re in some kind of chess match with the movie while they’re watching it,” Nolan explained. “And the reality is, the reason people get frustrated like that is because it’s not a level playing field. I’ve had 20 years to think about these ideas. So it’s not a level playing field in that sense. It’s not meant to be a chess match between filmmaker and audience. It’s entertainment. It’s a ride you go on and, if done right, there will be aspects to it that will reward a second viewing. When you’re dealing with time and when you’re dealing with these sorts of complexities, you have to be making a film that the second time you watch it would be a different film.”- Chris nolan

:troll: :troll:

basically..yea... but that for nikkaz like mysel. His assessment is dead wrong with the general audience.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Definitely gotta watch this again. Reminds me of a scene from the Simpsons when Homer was watching this weird scene of a tv show and was like "Hahaha:russ:....I have no idea what's going on:dwillhuh:"

One thing that was clear to me....that tall white broad had some hideous feet. The scene where she was in the bed, her big toe and other toe were looking like ET's fingers:scust:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely gotta watch this again. Reminds me of a scene from the Simpsons when Homer was watching this weird scene of a tv show and was like "Hahaha:russ:....I have no idea what's going on:dwillhuh:"

One thing that was clear to me....that tall white broad had some hideous feet. The scene where she was in the bed, her big toe and other toe were looking like ET's fingers:scust:
Im watching like

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I got this on Redbox and tried to watch it but turned it off halfway through I'll try again when it's free on cable but as of now this shyt was trash

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fell asleep a few times watching it yesterday but so far I’m at the halfway point of the movie. Not as bad as I expected. Don’t completely understand everything going on so far but I typically get a little lost with any movie/show dealing with some aspect of time travel.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enjoyed it, I need to watch it again to understand the full grasp of this movie. Much better then that stupid war movie

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I’m 80 mins in and paused to come here and say that even though I love movies that make you think and are hard to follow, I’m still finding a lot of this film to be confusing. Mad clunky exposition too.

But as usual, Nolan makes beautiful cinema. This is a joy to look at. I’m just finding a lot of the dialogue to be clunky and hard to follow.