Official T E N E T Thread

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
1. This isn't for people with short attention spans.
2. This is the most timey-wimey mess I've ever seen...it's like Nolan read every Infinity Relativity through Infinity Finale comic and decided to make a movie.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Fell asleep multiple times making it through this mess. Too much going on with no real explanations

Wasn’t really impressed with Washington performance either

He didn't matter and it's really a shame. How can the man flex his potential acting skills when he's supposed to be playing what's essentially a cardboard cutout of a character?

"Protagonist?"....like, come on :comeon:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
He didn't matter and it's really a shame. How can the man flex his potential acting skills when he's supposed to be playing what's essentially a cardboard cutout of a character?

"Protagonist?"....like, come on :comeon:
He wasn't "a protagonist" though, he was "The Protagonist". :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

:skip:

Daps
I just finished it. I’m just as disappointed as many in this thread. :francis:

Story was meh. Time travel is always tricky so I’m usually not a fan of it. Admittedly so much I missed that I’ll need to rewatch to try to understand. Not sure it’s worth the effort tho. :francis:

Inverted materials in an interesting concept on time travel. This probably could’ve played out better as a TV series where they could’ve gotten more in depth with it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Finally watched it.

Put me on the "meh" side of this. I really like that Nolan goes for this big ass ideas and movies that end up with interesting visual concepts for his films but fukking hell the dialogue and characters are getting worse each new movie he does. Some of the cuts during editing were fukking hilarious too.

When JDW talks to Priya and asks why the bad guys is the connect with the future people I legit laughed out loud at how bad the exposition was ("do you know this? well yes, let me interrupt and do some exposition for you!") and the shots he choice. When JDW says "Soviet Union" it's like it's from a different movie :russ:

Inversion looked fukking dope though so there was that :ehh:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went through the thread to see what people thought of it and I can't see how anyone could think this is a great or even good movie. The story was a mess. Dialog had too much exposition. So much so that I didn't care about any of the characters. JDW felt like he was sleep walking through this and I don't blame him because he probably didn't get what was going on. That last action scene with the soldiers was nothing but a big gimmick. The inverse world's rules:comeon:

After about 25 minutes I'm on the couch like this thinking how I could've better spent my time:
59b47d042cf4415f6967ba1148507c16.gif

Nolan thought he really had some next level shyt when all he had was a concept so silly they couldn't write a movie around it.

:trash::trash::trash::trash::trash:/10 and that's only for the visuals.