Official T E N E T Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This movie was ill. Took me 2 days to watch but I figured everything out.

Huge huge spoiler.
the main protagonist (John David Washington) was controlling the whole operation to prevent the bomb from going off and the lady's son who ends up being his partner in the future (Robert Pattinson) that he recruits to go back in time and fix everything while protecting him from the villain who was dying of pancreatic cancer. A lot of stuff is not to be revealed because it would cause annihilation. Such as the regulars can't see the inverts and the lady cannot know that is her son. Although the main character controls the operation, it is hidden from him that he does because it spoils the operation and causes annihilation. In a sense, it's espionage inside espionage because time cannot know itself. Also, did yall notice that his character cannot die? He literally died twice and came back. He swallowed a pill and got blown up in a car.

Last edited:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
This movie was ill. Took me 2 days to watch but I figured everything out.

Huge huge spoiler.
the main protagonist (John David Washington) was controlling the whole operation to prevent the bomb from going off and the lady's son who ends up being his partner in the future (Robert Pattinson) that he recruits to go back in time and fix everything while protecting him from the villain who was dying of pancreatic cancer. A lot of stuff is not to be revealed because it would cause annihilation. Such as the regulars can't see the inverts and the lady cannot know that is her son. Although the main character controls the operation, it is hidden from him that he does because it spoils the operation and causes annihilation. In a sense, it's espionage inside espionage because time cannot know itself. Also, did yall notice that his character cannot die? He literally died twice and came back. He swallowed a pill and got blown up in a car.
:salute: Good break down. I actually hit uo youtube before watching it again, and u basically nailed it except for one very minor but debatable thing

battinson being the kid. Technically that reveal is never made and appears to be just fan theory, but I do like the theory. I guess its one of those things Nolan wants people to discuss like the spinning top

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
:salute: Good break down. I actually hit uo youtube before watching it again, and u basically nailed it except for one very minor but debatable thing

battinson being the kid. Technically that reveal is never made and appears to be just fan theory, but I do like the theory. I guess its one of those things Nolan wants people to discuss like the spinning top
It was too obvious. He says that the protagonist hired him in the future. Now the protagonist has a mission to protect the mom and son which leads to that son growing up to be Pattinson and going back in time to work for him because ultimately it may be a sequence of events connected together.

Edit: He also knew everything that was happening and seen his face then pushed him and let it go. They must be protecting him as well.

Last edited: