Official T E N E T Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
It was too obvious. He says that the protagonist hired him in the future. Now the protagonist has a mission to protect the mom and son which leads to that son growing up to be Pattinson and going back in time to work for him because ultimately it may be a sequence of events connected together.
Good point, ima watch it again after this tyson fight. I loved it leaving the theater even tho i didnt understand everything

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
question for anyone who watched...does the movie start like IMMEDIATELY with the orchestra/opera scene?

I think I dl’ed a fukked up copy

*edit*

fukk it I can’t wait around for someone to answer this...just hope this is the actual beginning

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
question for anyone who watched...does the movie start like IMMEDIATELY with the orchestra/opera scene?

*edit*

fukk it I can’t wait around for someone to answer this...just hope this is the actual beginning
I'm watching same thing and yeah it starts just like that. Lol. Im too tired to finish this shyt and there's too much talking. So far shyt is :russell:

I'll finish it in the morning.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps

*edit*

Yeh, that’s the beginning.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
great fukking movie! :whew::whew::whew::whew::whew::whew:

I didn’t understand every single thing perfectly but got the gist of it...definitely worth the hype...will watch it again to gain a better understanding of the few parts that tripped me up

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm watching same thing and yeah it starts just like that. Lol. Im too tired to finish this shyt and there's too much talking. So far shyt is :russell:

I'll finish it in the morning.

I was about to take a break around the one hour mark but that’s about the time it hooked me in when they were riding what looked like a catamaran

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This movie was ill. Took me 2 days to watch but I figured everything out.

Huge huge spoiler.
the main protagonist (John David Washington) was controlling the whole operation to prevent the bomb from going off and the lady's son who ends up being his partner in the future (Robert Pattinson) that he recruits to go back in time and fix everything while protecting him from the villain who was dying of pancreatic cancer. A lot of stuff is not to be revealed because it would cause annihilation. Such as the regulars can't see the inverts and the lady cannot know that is her son. Although the main character controls the operation, it is hidden from him that he does because it spoils the operation and causes annihilation. In a sense, it's espionage inside espionage because time cannot know itself. Also, did yall notice that his character cannot die? He literally died twice and came back. He swallowed a pill and got blown up in a car.
Half of this post is incorrect. When they go through the door they literally watch their inverted versions step out and they have encounters with their inverted selves. Their regulars may be unaware of it at that point in time but their inverted versions literally know who they are facing.

And JDW's character didn't die twice. The pill was a fake to test his resolve, as explained immediately after the scene, and the car explosion was inverted which according to the film's logic inverted the heat expansion and actually caused the car to freeze. Which is why they comment on him having hypothermia in the scene after.

Of course this inversed heat rule is completely ignored when it comes to every other part in the film, whether it be inverted guns firing or all the inverted explosions during the big battle, but you know, Nolan is the best and everything. :troll:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Movie was actually pretty good...for a nolan movie...

It is interesting reading everyone opinion of the plot.

All signs point to the kid being Neil. The only characters who do not get their loops closed or inferred being close are The protagonist for obvious reasons...the wife...and the son...and i am assuming the wife and the son don't get close because the kid grows up to be Neil...

Now how you explain the age difference in the movie...well Nolan going to Nolan :skip:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
i want to look into this Freeport stuff, art storage, tax evasion by the wealthy they slipped into the film. As well as the fact that the items bypass Customs.

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Also am I tripping but the British Lady sold dude fake art, seduced and married him and allowed him to use her families connections to buy into Elite Brit Circles.

Then had Le Ruskii start a tax evasion (possibly $ laundering) front for the wealthy using the Freeport system and art storage, and brought him clients.

Seem like she finessed him too.

Last edited: