Official T E N E T Thread

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haven't seen it yet, but reading the last few pages, why are people asking for subtitles? What's going on with the dialogue?

sounds like there are audio issues when watching this in theaters...heard a few posters say this commonly happens with nolan films...something about dialogue being too low

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
sounds like there are audio issues when watching this in theaters...heard a few posters say this commonly happens with nolan films...something about dialogue being too low
Nolan is a weirdo who wants you to hear sound as the characters would hear it, so people talking with masks on their face are going to sound like that. This was used to great effect with Dunkirk. I was jumping with every gunshot. But it was definitely difficult to hear dialogue at times.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Any hd streams out, watched a cam and stopped 30 minutes in, was confused af about what was going on and turned it off.

I waited so long for a good copy to come out but bit the bullet and went to the theaters last weekend. It's worth it, but its definitely a movie I'd like to be able to rewind in certain spots and have subtitles.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Any hd streams out, watched a cam and stopped 30 minutes in, was confused af about what was going on and turned it off.

probably not anything til the end of this month at best or some time next month given the 3 month “rule”

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I waited so long for a good copy to come out but bit the bullet and went to the theaters last weekend. It's worth it, but its definitely a movie I'd like to be able to rewind in certain spots and have subtitles.

Same here. I finally broke down and saw it cuz there aren't any good bootlegs still.