Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
They vulnerable to magic though right?

Maybe only a specific type of Hebrew command...

Im unsure if a demon could possess it, for instance, because i dont think it has a soul...

its made out of pure clay so the defense is impregnable..

shytt...they even said the kid had no idea what to do with it..basically it was at default settings and murking everything...if it got coded right it would probably be unbeatable..like if you coded it to use magic as well...:thumbsup:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Maybe only a specific type of Hebrew command...

Im unsure if a demon could possess it, for instance, because i dont think it has a soul...

its made out of pure clay so the defense is impregnable..

shytt...they even said the kid had no idea what to do with it..basically it was at default settings and murking everything...if it got coded right it would probably be unbeatable..like if you coded it to use magic as well...:thumbsup:

They need to keep that Golem around :gladbron:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Castiel Crowley and Meg are all back next epsoide. Lucifer's Crypt? :leon:

Too bad we got to wait til march 20th. Also every season i keep saying to myself "How is meg not dead" Repsect this Woman's G. She been here since the very first season and still here. She outlived Azzael/Ruby/Lilith/Lucifer and countless angels and she's only a mere demon!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Too bad we got to wait til march 20th. Also every season i keep saying to myself "How is meg not dead" Repsect this Woman's G. She been here since the very first season and still here. She outlived Azzael/Ruby/Lilith/Lucifer and countless angels and she's only a mere demon!

I always thought there was more to her than a regular demon, the fact that Castiel or Crowley hadn't killed her yet makes me think she is holding back her true nature or she knows a secret.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Killing zeus off so weakly is terrible...they could have kept olympus as a whole seperate mythology story arc but instead they ice the top greek god for the mercy of prometheus of all things..wow..big disappoinment when thinking about the potential..was an average episode that stuff aside.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Killing zeus off so weakly is terrible...they could have kept olympus as a whole seperate mythology story arc but instead they ice the top greek god for the mercy of prometheus of all things..wow..big disappoinment when thinking about the potential..was an average episode that stuff aside.

Zeus should be insanely powerful to the point that the gods under him (his children) should have no issue snapping cass like a twig no way should the god of gods got offed that quick.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

I agree, Zeus should have been the big bad for the next season but we got nikkas like Kratos making greek gods looking like bums on the regular so Supernatural followed suit.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

Wonder how they plan on ending this season :ohhh: