Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
at some point they are going to have to address where the fuk god went. Death seams to know...i think, but if we take the approach that they've used names like leviathan and obvious angel/ biblical references then we can only guess the 4 horsemen, the "beast" and other characters to reveal themselves that are found in the book of revelations. Ultimately ending with the G.O.D coming down to finish up everythign else.

That's how i see it ending.? :manny:

A couple of other things I want to see from this show:

What happened with Cas?
Michael in the cage: does he get out or not?
Was Chuck the prophet actually God?
Why didn't Sam and Dean keep Thor's hammer Mjolnir?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Hmmm........No comments or posts on last week's episode in this thread yet. Well I just got done watching it. It was definitely the best episode of the season so far with more flashbacks with character development for Benny the vampire & Sam's love interest.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Next episode Sam is going to go off on Dean about having a monster as a sidekick thing.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:whoa: Was a good episode but not best of all time of any show ever.

:russ:

Not as a standalone but they covered everything I wanted to see, introduced cas back, finally some inception level time warping in nanoseconds for the heavenly, brought in metatron andoand other planets and unknown entities, had action, good variety in cast and minimal girl appeasing dialogue. Personal classic if nothing else; I honestly would have crafted the episode exactly as was done..but maybe used that for a season finale.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
DAMN! Why aren't people regularly posting in this thread? I just watched last week's episode last night. It was the best episode of the season. I think "Supernatural" just reestablished itself as the best show on The CW once again with this episode.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
DAMN! Why aren't people regularly posting in this thread? I just watched last week's episode last night. It was the best episode of the season. I think "Supernatural" just reestablished itself as the best show on The CW once again with this episode.
im just now seeing this thread so i'll prolly post more often.....u do realize you've said "its the best episode this season" like twice on the same page :mjpls: