Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
If God makes a return then Death should definitely come back. I never forgot when Death said he's just as old or even older than God and that eventually he was going to put God in a body bag too :damn: I'd really like to see how that plays out.

:whew:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Plus he's always eating something that makes me wanna go get some of it like ":ooh::eat:"

162461_1330084946110_full.jpg

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

Characteristics

Death travels in a white Cadillac, and his human appearance is that of a very slender, and almost skeleton-like, older man. While reapers in Supernatural are portrayed as being part of the natural order, Death is initially seen as being catastrophic, but after the re-imprisonment of Lucifer, he returns to his position as the leader of the Reapers as a force for balance. Death's knowledge and age are immeasurable, and his power is immense, exceeding that of almost any other entity encountered by Sam and Dean. Death has a fondness for junk food, including bacon dogs and pizza, soda and pickle chips.

Powers and Abilities

He is immortal by default.
He is indestructible, although it is implied by Crowley that Death's scythe can harm him).
He can raise the dead and resurrect anyone he wants. :ohhh:
He can manipulate the weather to whatever he chooses or wants it to be.
He is omniscient - Has extensive knowledge of the universe.
He is omnipotent - Can practically do whatever he wants and go wherever he wants.

Weaknesses

He can be bound (as he was imprisoned for thousands of years beneath the Earth).
Assuming what Crowley said to be true, Death's scythe can harm him.​

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
He'll be there to mop up the mess afterwards. Hell he even said he,ll eventually reap God too. He is my all time favorite character on this show. His intro was so damn epic and he lays down ether every time he talks.

:yes:

Powerful, cool as hell, and detached from all the bullshyt. Also my all-time favorite character. He's gotta make another appearance.

My prediction for the show is that somehow, someway, the angels get Michael (Archangel) out of Lucifer's cage and he reestablishes Heaven.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
that damn finale was pure :whew:....the scene where the angels were fallin had me :krs: the whole damn time.....cant wait to c wat the writers cook up nxt season :lupe:....im guessing bobby comes bak nxt season too right? :ohhh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I really Really REALLY been wanting to get into Supernatural. I just.... haven't. It's soo many episodes steep, you know?

but it's right up my alley. Fits in with all the other Buffys, Angels, Charmeds, etc. etc.....

But with extra wangst, breaking of heroes, christian myth and classic rock. Which means I should REALLY enjoy it.

tell me, brehs... would you start from season 1? where should I start? Help ya boy out.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Somehow Sam & Dean will get Death to resurrect Bobby or even their dad :ohlawd:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I really Really REALLY been wanting to get into Supernatural. I just.... haven't. It's soo many episodes steep, you know?

but it's right up my alley. Fits in with all the other Buffys, Angels, Charmeds, etc. etc.....

But with extra wangst, breaking of heroes, christian myth and classic rock. Which means I should REALLY enjoy it.

tell me, brehs... would you start from season 1? where should I start? Help ya boy out.

Season 1:birdman:

You won't regret it​

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Seasons 1-5 are strong, (the creator intended the show to end on season 5 btw). A new showrunner for season 6 is brought in where the show falls off. 7 is so-so. They replace the showrunner with a new guy for season 8 where it climbs up in quality.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Man real talk seasons 1-5 are some of the best TV I've seen. Fair warning though the early episodes are really monster of the week type episodes but it works its way toward something major. Seasons 3-5 are straight fire IMO. The series is really easy to get into and I think the first 7 seasons are on NetFlix. The past few seasons have been ok (not touching 1-5) but this last season that just ended (Season 8) can be mentioned in the same breath of 1-5 (that Leviathan shyt was garbage) shyt is getting really wild and I can't wait for next season. From the Impala, to the music, to the females, and these fukked up demons and angels this show is overall amazing. Death being the MVP of course. No one can fukk with his swag on the show and whenever he shows up he shuts shyt down.
*sings Carry On My Wayward Son*

Last edited by a moderator:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Man real talk seasons 1-5 are some of the best TV I've seen. Fair warning though the early episodes are really monster of the week type episodes but it works its way toward something major. Seasons 3-5 are straight fire IMO. The series is really easy to get into and I think the first 7 seasons are on NetFlix. The past few seasons have been ok (not touching 1-5) but this last season that just ended (Season 8) can be mentioned in the same breath of 1-5 (that Leviathan shyt was garbage) shyt is getting really wild and I can't wait for next season. From the Impala, to the music, to the females, and these fukked up demons and angels this show is overall amazing. Death being the MVP of course. No one can fukk with his swag on the show and whenever he shows up he shuts shyt down.
thats my song breh :to:....its so dope that theres a damn theme song for there finales, even when i dont know its the finale that shyt comes on and im like :bron:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Season 1:birdman:

You won't regret it​

Seasons 1-5 are strong, (the creator intended the show to end on season 5 btw). A new showrunner for season 6 is brought in where the show falls off. 7 is so-so. They replace the showrunner with a new guy for season 8 where it climbs up in quality.

:salute:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
okay, yeah. cruised through the first two seasons on some ho-hum shyt. Did have a few tear jerkers and corny "awe inspiring" moments, though.

Season 3.... now that they already got some PLOT plot shyt going and not some monster of the week stuff with the supposed "storyline" tacked on the end?

yeah. 3 eps in and it's crack.

Season two's finales did seem weird, though. First I saw Leverage's Elliot Spencer as Lindsey on Angel, now I'm seeing Alec Hardison as a psychic Army dude.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Season two's finales did seem weird, though. First I saw Leverage's Elliot Spencer as Lindsey on Angel, now I'm seeing Alec Hardison as a psychic Army dude.

Yep. A lot of people that appeared in Buffy and Angel show up in Supernatural for a bit. I bet you forgot John Winchester was also in Angel at one point.