Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn what a finale. Those angels falling from heaven at the end was crazy.
tumblr_mmwjzdzQpp1qirtqxo1_250.gif

tumblr_mmwjzdzQpp1qirtqxo2_250.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I want a Hammer Of The Gods part 2!!!

:bryan:

Can they do that since Lucifer wiped all of dem nikkas out?

On another note I'm glad there is going to be a season 9 but what type of god/monster/ghost/spirits is left for them to kill? Sam and Dean damn near ran though everybody even themselves at times.:violent:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Can they do that since Lucifer wiped all of dem nikkas out?

On another note I'm glad there is going to be a season 9 but what type of god/monster/ghost/spirits is left for them to kill? Sam and Dean damn near ran though everybody even themselves at times.:violent:

Season 9 is obviously going to deal with all the fallen angels. On top of them still having to close hell gates and deal with Sam's sickness. I think we seen the end of "big bads" on this show. And with only 2 seasons left i think were going to see a very unified team of Sam/Dean and Cass to try to rid the world of demons and angels forever.

But yea if anyone is going to be the "big bad" of season 9 for now im going to assume it's Metatron. Im interested to see just how "cured" Crowley is. Will he join the boys? Or will he revert back to old crowley?

All in all great season. Some plotholes here and there and the Amelia plot was horrible. But really i can't judge this show too hard as it's 8 seasons in going into it's 9th and it's still entertaining. And this season was a AMAZING step forward from the horrible season 7. And that ending scene?? :whoo:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
cass stay fukking up :whew:

How many times has Cas tried to do something that was meant to be good but ended up causing fukkery? First the levithans now this... Cas gonna have to play the role of assistant coach while Sam and Dean lead next season.

Who the hell is running Heaven? Seems like every other person is taking over at this point meanwhile Crowley been ruling Hell with an iron fist for a good while now.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Season 9 is obviously going to deal with all the fallen angels. On top of them still having to close hell gates and deal with Sam's sickness. I think we seen the end of "big bads" on this show. And with only 2 seasons left i think were going to see a very unified team of Sam/Dean and Cass to try to rid the world of demons and angels forever.

But yea if anyone is going to be the "big bad" of season 9 for now im going to assume it's Metatron. Im interested to see just how "cured" Crowley is. Will he join the boys? Or will he revert back to old crowley?

All in all great season. Some plotholes here and there and the Amelia plot was horrible. But really i can't judge this show too hard as it's 8 seasons in going into it's 9th and it's still entertaining. And this season was a AMAZING step forward from the horrible season 7. And that ending scene?? :whoo:

I guess the writers are trying to make us more sympathetic to Sam and make him more likeable so they keep having him sacrifice someone important: first Dean went away for a year, then the boring Amelia bullshyt then them bring back Sarah from season 1 for that episode and etc...

The writers don't understand as far as likeability: Dean > Bobby > Cas > Crowley > Kevin Tran's MILF mom > Souless Sam > Meg > Trickster Gabriel > then Sam

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
How many times has Cas tried to do something that was meant to be good but ended up causing fukkery? First the levithans now this... Cas gonna have to play the role of assistant coach while Sam and Dean lead next season.

Who the hell is running Heaven? Seems like every other person is taking over at this point meanwhile Crowley been ruling Hell with an iron fist for a good while now.

I'm assuming Metatron aka Booger from Revenge of The Nerds. I think the demons, angels and the winchesters are going to have to join forces to defeat him. Hopefully they introduce God in the series finale. I mean how much fukkery is he gonna allow to go on (the irony)?
And Cass....man he need to sit his ass down somewhere. He been fukking up epicly for 2 seasons. Someone posted a really good write up about what Metatron is doing and I can't lie I'm not mad. Those angels are dikks and can't seem to understand humans which is why they were fighting against one another and a war popped off in heaven (Cass' fault again) in the first place. Now that they will all have to live like humans they'll probably understand us better and chill out wacking one another but the order is all fukked up now which is why it's time for God to step in and put an end to all of this shyt.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
5-21-Two-Minutes-to-Midnight-death-supernatural-21997853-1280-720.jpg

Hope Death returns next season​

If God makes a return then Death should definitely come back. I never forgot when Death said he's just as old or even older than God and that eventually he was going to put God in a body bag too :damn: I'd really like to see how that plays out.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
5-21-Two-Minutes-to-Midnight-death-supernatural-21997853-1280-720.jpg

Hope Death returns next season​

He'll be there to mop up the mess afterwards. Hell he even said he,ll eventually reap God too. He is my all time favorite character on this show. His intro was so damn epic and he lays down ether every time he talks.