Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I stopped watching midway through season 7. How is this ish? Is it worth getting back into?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Carné Asada;3140226 said:
Man, I stopped watching midway through season 7. How is this ish? Is it worth getting back into?

IMO it's not bad enough to stop watching but I wouldn't recommend to any one to watch (only the first five season when I tell people that haven't seen it yet). Out of some weird loyalty I keep downloading eps. The most recent episode was tight but the one before it was trash.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMO it's not bad enough to stop watching but I wouldn't recommend to any one to watch (only the first five season when I tell people that haven't seen it yet). Out of some weird loyalty I keep downloading eps. The most recent episode was tight but the one before it was trash.

seasons 1-5 were perfect. And the ending was beautiful. I guess Ill peep one of these days.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
The episode with Felicia Day is my favorite this season so far, and Crowley my nikka is bossin' up like a mofo!

ibxVVVitc6bHsi.gif

:shaq:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Yeah, I didn't like the larping episode from 2 weeks ago either. But last week's episode was HOT FIYA. It was the type of episode of that re-energize & excite fans of the show.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
THis show used to excel at the mythology episodes but over the last couple of seasons the mythology stuff has been total bullshyt (and last season was just overwhelmingly bad as a whole). However this season has done a good job with the stand alone episodes and that is saving the season for me so far but I really don't give a damn about the angel conspiracy shyt that is the main storyline.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
episode tonight was piff brehs :win:

the gollum alone made the ep a 8/10 for me :youngsabo:

im liking the new wrinkles there introducing right now also with the "men of the letters" shyt and now the nazi dudes......still need to c whats goin on with my dude cass tho