Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
They gonna do 3 more seasons? How?

They've already fought off everything, and been everywhere. What bigger villain is there? Unless they fight God or Death themselves, how are they gonna top what already took place?

See, that's why I agree with whomever said they should have ended things after season 5. The stakes were high, the villains were powerful, the plot/storyline was interesting, they had deaths which made us :to:.

They fell off hard after season 5.

The 'Mother of all' could have been a great season 6 main villain, but they killed her off too easily.

Super-Saiyan Cas only lasted one episode.

You mean to tell me that Leviathans (the ones God Himself locked away because they were too dangerous), who could easily infiltrate and destroy the human race...opt to build factories and human-packing plants instead? :comeon: They choose to stay low key and under the radar even though they couldn't be killed. :beli:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

They've already fought off everything, and been everywhere. What bigger villain is there? Unless they fight God or Death themselves, how are they gonna top what already took place?

See, that's why I agree with whomever said they should have ended things after season 5. The stakes were high, the villains were powerful, the plot/storyline was interesting, they had deaths which made us :to:.

The 'Mother of all' could have been a great season 6 main villain, but they killed her off too easily.

You mean to tell me that Leviathans (the ones God Himself locked away because they were too dangerous), who could easily infiltrate and destroy the human race...opt to build factories and human-packing plants instead? :comeon: They choose to stay low key and under the radar even though they couldn't be killed. :beli:

Yeah the whole Leviathan season was wack to me. And you gon kill off Bobby during that season :childplease: I agree ain't too much more they can do.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Two of them, Michael and Luficer are trapped in Luficer's cage.

The other two, Gabriel and Raphael, are dead.

So that's why when Kevin first appeared, two regular angels came to get him and were taken out by Leviathans.

Thank you

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

According to new showrunner Jerermy Carver, They're doing a 3-season story arc to end the series.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElEi7hH_C_E"]"Supernatural" Showrunner Reveals Season 10 Goal[/ame]

Filming of Supernatural season 8 may have just begun, but new showrunner Jeremy Carver is already looking beyond the Winchesters’ upcoming adventures – how far? Season 10, to be exact.

Speaking with Carver at Comic-Con 2012, the former Supernatural writer and Being Human (Syfy) showrunner appears to have returned to his former series with a drive to keep evil at bay, at least for a few more years. Taking note from Supernatural series creator Eric Kripke’s original intent for a 5-year arc , Carver revealed his overall plan of plotting out a story that will help him at least reach his goal of “the end of season 10” – a plan that begins this year, in season 8.

Here’s what Carver had to say about the future of Supernatural:
We really are building some foundation for a storyline that can carry us on for at least a few more years. There’s a note card in my office that says “The end of season 10” right there.

I have that note card; that note card exists in fantasy right now. I don’t know if there’s going to be a season 10 but, you know, that’s what keeps me getting up in the morning.

For fans of Supernatural, hearing goals of season 10 will certainly bring a smile to your face. Of course, those same fans also know that there are two people who could prevent that from happening more so than CW and/or Warner Bros.: Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki.

Looking to follow the same ten-season path that previous CW hit Smallville took, there’s no doubt that Ackles and Padalecki are asking themselves the same career questions that Tom Welling once had to answer. With Supernatural season 7 leaving much to be desired, and their contracts up at end of this season, it may be the Winchester brothers themselves who bring about an end to Sam and Dean.

However, with the return of Jeremy Carver as showrunner, who Eric Kripke told us was “one of [Supernatural’s] best writers,” there’s no doubt that the (US) Being Human co-creator knows how to craft compelling tale for an actor to grab hold of.

Reflecting on the actors’ challenges in such a long-running series, Carver describes his approach in making sure everyone remains on board until the end:
These guys have played their roles in every which way, right? You want to give them challenging, human, fun scenes.

The first rule is: You want to write parts that every actor would love to play. Hopefully that goes for the leads as well as the guest roles we have coming in. I think they are obviously more than savvy to recognize a good story is a good story and they’ll get on board.

How good is the Supernatural season 8 story? For now, we’ll have to wait and see. But for all intents and purposes, hopes are high – and deservedly so. Looking at the series through pure statistics alone, Supernatural has gone above and beyond what any fan could hope from a series.

An eighth year on the air is its own television miracle, and Supernatural’s run has largely been nothing but exceptional storytelling. Though there have been a few missteps in recent years, all it takes is but a slight tweak for the series to completely right itself, allowing the Winchesters’ to continue their battle against evil for at least a few more years (hopefully longer).

‘Supernatural’ Showrunner Reveals Season 10 Goal

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Ep 21 of S7. Can't wait for this season to end. dikk summoning Crowley? :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just caught up on the eps of this season I had on the DVR.
I have onequestion...why hasn't Sam brought up that Dean retired and moved in with that chick and her son during the year that he thought Sam was still locked away with The Devil whenever Dean starts busting his balls about retiring from hunting?
And this show desperately needs to find a way to bring Bobby back.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I have onequestion...why hasn't Sam brought up that Dean retired and moved in with that chick and her son during the year that he thought Sam was still locked away with The Devil whenever Dean starts busting his balls about retiring from hunting?

:salute:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

IMO Dean is mad at Sam cause he thinks Sam should of learned from Dean's mistakes. Also even though Dean did spend that year with Lisa and Ben he still looked for a way to get Sam out of the cage. Sam didn't even bother looking for Dean. Also at the end of season 5 Dean didn't have any personal responiblites. Bobby and Cass came back. At the end of season 7 Sam knew good and well Crowley took Kevin and yet did nothing about it.

Also Dean has always been hypocritical. It's part of his character. And Sam did send a low blow dean's way in the permiere when he said "So what "Free Will" only pertains to you?"

Also as much as i love Bobby they better not bring him back. He already came back from the dead twice. A 3rd time will just make me hate his character.

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
at some point they are going to have to address where the fuk god went. Death seams to know...i think, but if we take the approach that they've used names like leviathan and obvious angel/ biblical references then we can only guess the 4 horsemen, the "beast" and other characters to reveal themselves that are found in the book of revelations. Ultimately ending with the G.O.D coming down to finish up everythign else.

That's how i see it ending.? :manny:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
at some point they are going to have to address where the fuk god went. Death seams to know...i think, but if we take the approach that they've used names like leviathan and obvious angel/ biblical references then we can only guess the 4 horsemen, the "beast" and other characters to reveal themselves that are found in the book of revelations. Ultimately ending with the G.O.D coming down to finish up everythign else.

That's how i see it ending.? :manny:

Yeah I think once this is addressed the show can come to an end.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I have a feeling Azazel posts on the coli

A demon, he feeds his blood to infants so that they will grow up to develop demonic abilities.

He's so demonic, friend.

EDIT: IMO, they brought in the whole Lucifer/Angels angle too soon. There's really no way to surpass that IMO. Unless in the last season the boys end up going toe to toe with God himself. That'd be some shyt :ohhh:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I have a feeling Azazel posts on the coli

He's so demonic, friend.

EDIT: IMO, they brought in the whole Lucifer/Angels angle too soon. There's really no way to surpass that IMO. Unless in the last season the boys end up going toe to toe with God himself. That'd be some shyt :ohhh:

Not really. The show was suppose to end there. Season 5 was the end result of a 5 year plan in place since the very beginning.

And that's the thing. This show doesn't have to "beat" the Lucifer storyline. That's why season 7 failed. This show was always at it's best when the main plot intertwined with the brothers directly. The Lucifer/angel plotline wasn't the best part of this series simply because it was Lucifer. It was the best plotline because Sam and Dean was right in the forefront of everything going on. The main villain has to have a personal attachment to the brother's for us to care. This is why Eve and the Leviathans failed.

This season has potential to be great simply because of the personal attachment the brothers have against demons. And with a 3 year plan in place i have faith the series is gonna end on a high note.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Not really. The show was suppose to end there. Season 5 was the end result of a 5 year plan in place since the very beginning.

And that's the thing. This show doesn't have to "beat" the Lucifer storyline. That's why season 7 failed. This show was always at it's best when the main plot intertwined with the brothers directly. The Lucifer/angel plotline wasn't the best part of this series simply because it was Lucifer. It was the best plotline because Sam and Dean was right in the forefront of everything going on. The main villain has to have a personal attachment to the brother's for us to care. This is why Eve and the Leviathans failed.

This season has potential to be great simply because of the personal attachment the brothers have against demons. And with a 3 year plan in place i have faith the series is gonna end on a high note.

Gotta disagree Breh. All throughout the series the concept of afterlife and deities were things the boys didn't believe. Whenever God was brought up they quickly dismissed it. So when the first episode started with revealing Castiel was an angel and god actually did exist, the story reached its ultimate arc.

The boys fighting demons has been the entire show, them fighting lucifer (essentially the king of demons) to me the series reached its peak.

And I liked the firshaveli of season 6, to me it was dope. Castiel becoming God was a nice twist.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Gotta disagree Breh. All throughout the series the concept of afterlife and deities were things the boys didn't believe. Whenever God was brought up they quickly dismissed it. So when the first episode started with revealing Castiel was an angel and god actually did exist, the story reached its ultimate arc.

The boys fighting demons has been the entire show, them fighting lucifer (essentially the king of demons) to me the series reached its peak.

And I liked the firshaveli of season 6, to me it was dope. Castiel becoming God was a nice twist.

Dean didn't believe. Sam was shown to believe in god from the very first season ever since the "reaper" episode.