Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So no one saw last nights epsoide? Crowley da gawd!(i think this the first time we seen Crowley's demon's eyes). And :whoo: at that red smoke!

Cass was back in flashbacks! And at the end it seemed like Dean just left him in Purgatory???????????

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
So no one saw last nights epsoide? Crawley da gawd!(i think this the first time we seen Crowley's demon's eyes). And :whoo: at that red smoke!

Cass was back in flashbacks! And at the end it seemed liek Sam just left him in Purgatory???????????

yeah looks like he just left his ass there. :smh: at that chinese dude running away from both the angels and the brothers, he'll be dead in a week.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
That Hammer of Gods episode was something serious. Did they ever continue that episode or just ended it with that?

Just ended it like that. But i agree it was a great epsoide. And with Plutus and Thor's hammer being in last night epsoide we know they just haven't forgotten about the Norse mytho "Hammer of the gods" touched upon:obama:

Kali is the only one who made it out of that epsoide though so she is the only one who could return.

Also another thing about Crowley. It looks like he is still just a crossroad demon at heart. With the red eyes/red smoke and all. Also this epsoide also said Plutus restricited Crowley's power. So maybe that is why he just hasn't killed the boys yet since he had plenty opps to do so.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
It's about time he became the main villian. Should of been the main villian since season 6. Crowley da gawd is amazing!!

Great premiere. Nop top 3 or anything(top 3 premiers were season 4,season 2,Season 7) But great none the less. I actually like how there going right into the main storyline right out of the gate and telling us what happened during the course of the year in flashbacks. Gives us something to focus on while not having a whole episode dedicated to purgatory,sam's year alone(All though what happened to Cass should have a stand alone episode)

All in all this storyline (closing gates of hell forever) Is a great one. The boys are finally on the offensive for once instead of just reacting to what the demons/angels had in store for them. Not to mention knowing Crowley isn't going to take this lightly is great!:cheers:

Souless sam was a G :obama:

I still have the season 3 premiere as the best season premiere. But the season 4 premiere is up there.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I still have the season 3 premiere as the best season premiere. But the season 4 premiere is up there.

Im tryna recall what happened in season 3 opener. If im guessing correctly we were just introduced to ruby and the demon killing knife. Nothing really groundbreaking when compared to what happened in season 2 and 4 openers.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Got to be more to it than that. Dean turned into a savage in purgatory :bustback: He had to though.

Can one of yall brehs feel me in on the demon/monster that Dean was cool with in Purgatory. I'm lost brehs. Joining together with monsters outta desperation is one thing but, the writers made it like they was actually boys now :why:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Can one of yall brehs feel me in on the demon/monster that Dean was cool with in Purgatory. I'm lost brehs. Joining together with monsters outta desperation is one thing but, the writers made it like they was actually boys now :why:

Obviously something happened in Purgatory that made Benny and Dean become close. shyts gonna hit the fan when Sam meets Benny and he calls Dean out for befriending a monster after all the shyt Dean gave Sam over the years. But then Dean gonna flip that cause Benny is the only reason he's out and Sam just gave up looking for him.:krs:

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Gully episode.

Purgatory cas may be the most righteous of cas'.

I always cosign the introduction of old school deities..plutus was fairly boss except for his fukkboy sidekick. Dude turned down the moon:bow:

If they didnt keep the hammer end the show :leostare:

Mad plotholes in the auction..as if crowley wasnt gonna show

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Obviously something happened in Purgatory that made Benny and Dean become close. shyts gonna hit the fan when Sam meets Benny and he calls Dean out for befriending a monster after all the shyt Dean gave Sam over the years. But then Dean gonna flip that cause Benny is the only reason he's out and Sam just gave up looking for him.:krs:

Yeah I know Sam is going to pull Dean's card for befriending a Vamp. Sam a bytch though, didn't even try to find his fukkin bruh :stopitslime: The auction shyt had me like :aicmon: cause all those monsters in that spot and nobody attempted to try to kill them besides Crowley?! shyt was crazy. Just waiting to see what really happened with Dean and Cas.

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Ay why the Archangel didn't come protect Kevin like they did for the book writer(can't remember his name)?

Two of them, Michael and Luficer are trapped in Luficer's cage.

The other two, Gabriel and Raphael, are dead.

So that's why when Kevin first appeared, two regular angels came to get him and were taken out by Leviathans.