Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Still on season 7 brehs. I hope season 8 picks up. When's this Leviathan nonsense going to end?

tr2k

All Star
Daps

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Souless Sam > Norman Sam.
Souless Sam didn't love dem hoes... just fukked them.

Get tired of his bytching all the time. nikka always fighting to live a normal life. Ain't no way you going to be able to live a normal life with the shyt he's seen and the enemies he got. Souless Sam didn't give a fukk :pachaha: Dean be looking at Sam like :beli: because he already know that Sam is weak mentally. Wonder what the deal is with Dean and that vamp that helped him. Going to be an interesting season.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Crowly not giving a fukk this season.

It's about time he became the main villian. Should of been the main villian since season 6. Crowley da gawd is amazing!!

Great premiere. Nop top 3 or anything(top 3 premiers were season 4,season 2,Season 7) But great none the less. I actually like how there going right into the main storyline right out of the gate and telling us what happened during the course of the year in flashbacks. Gives us something to focus on while not having a whole episode dedicated to purgatory,sam's year alone(All though what happened to Cass should have a stand alone episode)

All in all this storyline (closing gates of hell forever) Is a great one. The boys are finally on the offensive for once instead of just reacting to what the demons/angels had in store for them. Not to mention knowing Crowley isn't going to take this lightly is great!:cheers:

Souless Sam > Norman Sam.
Souless Sam didn't love dem hoes... just fukked them.
Souless sam was a G :obama: