Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Supernatural is one my favorite shows right now, just waiting on Netflix to add Season 7 :beli:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
That good bump!!!

Season 8 is almost here brehs!!! Trailer just released and damn. IM HYPED!!!!
Supernatural Season 8 Longer Trailer ( OMG ! ) - YouTube

Also it seems season 8 is the start of a 3 season long arc that will end with the end of the series at season 10! Season 6 and 7 wasn't of the same quality of seasons 1-5 cause there was no concrete plan of where it was heading. Seasons 1-5 had the groundwork laid out from the beggining. With Carver as headrunner and having a solid 3 year plan to end the series this show is very capable of reaching it's glory days!

‘Supernatural’ Showrunner Reveals Season 10 Goal
‘Supernatural’ Stars Agree To Seasons 9 & 10 – To End The Series?

:leon:Closing the gates of hell... FOREVER?! Finally the boys have a new goal to work towards because after battling Lucifer they had the Winchesters doing random shyt. *Plays "Carry On My Wayward Son" in excitement*

YBE

Banned
Daps
Should've ended after Season 5. The last few minutes of the season finale was so piff I can't put it in words :to: the music :to: the prophet narrating :wow: Sam beating the mucus out of Dean :damn: Sam remembering growing up with Dean, then jumping into the hole with Adam/Michael :sadcam:

They should've ended it right there. Sam giving himself up to prevent the apocalypse. You'll never have an ending as perfect as that.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Should've ended after Season 5. The last few minutes of the season finale was so piff I can't put it in words :to: the music :to: the prophet narrating :wow: Sam beating the mucus out of Dean :damn: Sam remembering growing up with Dean, then jumping into the hole with Adam/Michael :sadcam:

They should've ended it right there. Sam giving himself up to prevent the apocalypse. You'll never have an ending as perfect as that.

So true. And like everyone knows the original story was always a 5 year series. But of course supernatural hit record breaking numbers at season 4/5 and CW wanted that money so they kept it going. They also spoke on the last min changes they had to do once they were renewed(Cass and Bobby being revied. The ending shot with Sam looking at Dean's new house)

At least now the new showrunner has a clear plan for the end of the series. So shyts about to get good again!!!::krs:

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The first and second season was piff, then I lost interest. :yeshrug:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Watched this Episode again a few nights ago. :wow: shyt was so Great.