Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
supernatural.jpg

supernatural.jpg

supernatural.jpg

supernatural.jpg

supernatural.jpg

supernatural.jpg

supernatural.jpg

This upcoming ep should be pretty good​

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Hopefully this upcoming episode will do something to show what the endgame of this season will be
Exactly what im hoping. We have less then 10 episodes left and we have no idea wth the point of this season is other then removing the mark of cain.

With 10 episodes left exactly(including next tues with cain) And with 4-5 of them bound to be fillers. Theres really only 4-5 more (mytharc) episodes.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY PLANNING? :damn:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Exactly what im hoping. We have less then 10 episodes left and we have no idea wth the point of this season is other then removing the mark of cain.

With 10 episodes left exactly(including next tues with cain) And with 4-5 of them bound to be fillers. Theres really only 4-5 more (mytharc) episodes.

Wish Bobby was still on this show :mjcry:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

I'm assuming some of those episodes are gonna be Rowena related especially with Sam and Dean now knowing about the Witch Covenant from the Hansel and Gretel episode.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I just hope Rowena is a actual force and not Eve 2.0. Eve should of been DAT bytch. She had completle control of every monster in purgatory. HOW THE HELL DID THEY END HER IN ONE EPISODE??

Man season 6 and 7 could of be goat material if Kripke was still on board :mjcry:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hope Rowena is a actual force and not Eve 2.0. Eve should of been DAT bytch. She had completle control of every monster in purgatory. HOW THE HELL DID THEY END HER IN ONE EPISODE??

Man season 6 and 7 could of be goat material if Kripke was still on board :mjcry:
People keep missing the point that Eve wasn't a big bad she was a red herring to throw you off the real big bad. Cas was the big bad that season and was responsible for everything that happened, from souless Sam to Crowley monster hunting. He was working to gain power, stabbed Crowley in the back and actually won becoming God for a time. It was a different look for the show with a friend becoming the main bad guy.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Not really feeling this season so far. If I wanted to watch I Know What You Did Last Summer I would've popped in that DVD regarding the latest episode.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
People keep missing the point that Eve wasn't a big bad she was a red herring to throw you off the real big bad. Cas was the big bad that season and was responsible for everything that happened, from souless Sam to Crowley monster hunting. He was working to gain power, stabbed Crowley in the back and actually won becoming God for a time. It was a different look for the show with a friend becoming the main bad guy.
:patrice:Cas was really fukking up that season... but he only did it because he wasn't gonna be a punk against Raphael :demonic:Angelic Demonic Cas was not to be told otherwise

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

The thing I didn't like about the purgatory concept was that Crowley and Cas was doing everything they could to gain access to that place and poor Dean was trapped in that place for a year... but fukkin' Sam was in and out of Purgatory with ease in a episode :francis:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

Im not saying she was the big bad. Im saying power wise she was too damn strong to of been done with in one epsoide.

The thing I didn't like about the purgatory concept was that Crowley and Cas was doing everything they could to gain access to that place and poor Dean was trapped in that place for a year... but fukkin' Sam was in and out of Purgatory with ease in a episode :francis:

Sam had help.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not saying she was the big bad. Im saying power wise she was too damn strong to of been done with in one epsoide.

Sam had help.
She wasn't though, she was running around for half the season and they had an episode dedicated to Sam and Dean going back in time to find the only thing that could kill her. In Supernatural no matter how strong you are your weakness will kill you.