Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I really like that they bring up alot of old unresolved plotlines. The samulet/Adam/Chuck now Jimmy Novak... This has to all be leading to something big. Carver said in past seasons you could tell what the seasona rc would be after the first or second epsoide. But he said this season it kinda creeps up on u. Were 7 epsoides deep and i still dont know what this season is about. Demon Dean was done in 3 epsoides. The angel plotline just got canned....... And now it looks like Rowena isn't even a big bad. Just a above average witch.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I really like that they bring up alot of old unresolved plotlines. The samulet/Adam/Chuck now Jimmy Novak... This has to all be leading to something big. Carver said in past seasons you could tell what the seasona rc would be after the first or second epsoide. But he said this season it kinda creeps up on u. Were 7 epsoides deep and i still dont know what this season is about. Demon Dean was done in 3 epsoides. The angel plotline just got canned....... And now it looks like Rowena isn't even a big bad. Just a above average witch.
Its funny because I remember on one of the past seasons when Crowley was doing witchcraft on people that Sam and Dean saved in the past he was like "witchcraft... learn it from my mother's side of the family" or something like that now Rowena appears and I'm like :ohhh:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I wonder who Dean is gonna transfer the Mark Of Cain off to :ohhh:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The CW announced last week at Winter TCAs that All the Fall CW shows (including "Supernatural") has been renewed for next season:

The CW Renews The Flash, Arrow and Six More

The CW made a surprise move renewing eight different series today, from hits like Arrow and The Flash to cult favorites like The 100.

11 JAN 2015 BY ROTH CORNET AND ERIC GOLDMAN

arrowflash1204141280jpg-544b7e_160w.jpg

The CW Network has given an early renewal to eight current series for the 2015-2016 season, it was announced today by Mark Pedowitz, President, The CW, during the network’s session at the Television Critics Association Press Tour in Pasadena. The renewals include Arrow, The Flash, Supernatural, The 100, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Reign and Jane the Virgin.

In essence, The CW picked up all of the scripted series from its Fall 2014 schedule for next season. While some of the renewals were a given - notably The Flash, Arrow, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals - some were more uncertain, and are especially notable given how early they occurred in the season. Jane the Virgin has been a big critical success for the CW but hasn't had ratings that matched their biggest hits and with so few timeslots available on the network, many assumed they would wait to see how everything performed through the rest of the season before making decisions on the other shows. (On a personal note, as a huge fan of The 100, the early renewal is an unexpected joyous occasion!)

“Each of these series have helped define what The CW is today, a network that is home to smart, provocative, quality programming, targeting a savvy adult audience,” said Pedowitz. “By picking up these shows now, our executive producers can start planning next season’s storylines, and rolling these shows out throughout next season guarantees The CW will have more proven original series for our fall, midseason and summer 2016 line-ups.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01/11/the-cw-renews-arrow-the-flash-supernatural-the-100-and-more

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Supernatural Showrunner Discusses the State of Dean and Season 11

We speak with Supernatural showrunner Jeremy Carver about the Mark of Cain, Season 11, and what's ahead for Sam & Dean.

19 JAN 2015 BY AMY RATCLIFFE

It's been a busy few months for Supernatural. The series recently celebrated its 200th episode and last week, it was renewed for Season 11. The road so far has brought us monsters, demons, angels, and fairy tales. Just this season we've seen Dean and Sam wrestle with Demon Dean and the Mark of Cain, watched Castiel reunite with his human vessel's daughter, and been surprised by the appearance of Crowley's mother. All of those events have had repercussions, particularly the Mark of Cain. The midseason finale of Supernatural brought the Mark into focus as it pushed Dean closer to becoming a monster like the ones the brothers have been fighting for years.

With new episodes resuming Tuesday night, we spoke to Supernatural's executive producer/showrunner Jeremy Carver about what's next for the characters, the Mark of Cain, and Season 11.

spn-hunter-games-1.jpg

Jensen Ackles in Supernatural

IGN: Congratulations on Season 11!

Jeremy Carver: Thank you!

IGN: Does this mean we'll finally get to see the robots and ninjas referenced in "Fan Fiction?"

Carver: [Laughs] Just towards the end of the season, we'll slip a couple in. [Pauses] That's a joke.

IGN: Whew. I believe you've mentioned you had a 3 year arc planned as of Season 8. Is that still accurate? Where is Season 11 headed?

Carver: We do have an idea where it's going in Season 11. To be perfectly honest, once we realized we were going even further along in the seasons, we stretched out certain things about that arc. We've left some things boiling on the stove which we'll come back to, and we've introduced other storylines. So, in my mind, we've sort of accordioned that arc out a little bit to fill it in with much more story. And it's actually taken us to some really exciting places, so it's been fun.

IGN: And speaking of exciting places, when we last saw Dean, well, he snapped. What's next for him and his Mark of Cain problem?

Carver: What begins to overtake both Dean and Sam, and Castiel to a certain extent, is how do we keep what happened in episode nine from happening again. How do we keep Dean from getting even worse and keep the Mark from overtaking him once again? That's going to lead both brothers -- together and separately -- going down a lot of roads, associating with a lot of people that they might rather not be associating with, and, to be very frank, taking a lot of risks and chances and maybe doing some unsavory things all in the pursuit of getting rid of this mark.

spn-hunter-games-2.jpg

Misha Collins in Supernatural

IGN: When we left things in the last episode, Claire was still around and is Castiel's life. Will we see her in the picture on a regular basis?

Carver: Well, I would say her story is not finished. There was actually a lot hanging in the air so I don't know that we'll see her on a regular basis, but you definitely see her again because her and Castiel's story is far from over.

IGN: Heaven seems to be settled, but is there still more for Castiel to do to resolve any of the politics there?

Carver: I think, for the most part, heaven is a bit in the same shape that we left at the beginning of the season in that things are largely under control. We do have interactions with heaven. Heaven is a part of the story, but the policies of heaven do not play as heavily into the end of the season as they have recently.

IGN: Will we see Cas find a more permanent solution to his lack of grace?

Carver: Probably in a way that he didn't expect. How do I say this? Castiel's search for his grace will consume part of his efforts for the second part of the season, yes.

sam.jpg

Jared Padalecki in Supernatural

IGN: It seems like Castiel is hanging out with the Winchesters more -- he was doing his own thing a fair amount in the first half of the season. Given where they are and what Dean is going through, is it possible for them to hang out and be like they used to be with each other?

Carver: Yeah, I think when you've got a good friend like this, you're always going to find those spaces to try and carve out some normalcy. I can't deny that there's a lot happening, and there's probably a lot more secrets in terms of who's doing what going into the second half of the season. But yes, in terms of the good, old Dean and Castiel being buds, yes. Those moments are there as well.

IGN: It seems like there's been a theme this season of people from the past returning. Claire's in Castiel's life, Rowena has shown up for Crowley, and Cole visited Dean. Is Sam going to have anyone from his past show up in the back half of the season?

Carver: Yes. The coy answer would be yes, but not in the way you're asking. Sam will have to deal with someone from his past but not necessarily like everyone else. That's the best answer I can give you.

IGN: Jumping back to Crowley, he's gone through his fair share of grief. What can you tell me about where we'll see him for the rest of the season and what is his relationship with his mother like?

Carver: He's in a tricky spot here. He's got his mother, who's come into his life. He's not certain that he can trust her. He's not entirely certain what she wants, but she is his mother. And despite the fact that she abandoned him several years ago, or several hundred years ago, there is this pull of family that he can't deny and it leads to a wonderfully complex relationship between these two as they're trying to feel each other out after all these years. And for Rowena, it's certainly getting to the heart of trying to get her son to be this thing he's supposed to be. We all know over the last couple of seasons ever since he took that human blood, he's been, I would say, a not quite as ruthless King of Hell that we've known and she just wants him to be who he is. And watching Crowley struggle with all that is, for my money, one of the great things about the second half of the season.

crowley.jpg

Mark Sheppard in Supernatural

IGN: Is he hands-off with the Winchesters or will we see him jump into the "help Dean" wagon as well?

Carver: He will absolutely be intertwined in many different ways with what's going on with the boys, no question about it. Yes. It's going to be a very twisty road he and the boys are on the second part of the season.

IGN: With the Mark of Cain and figuring out how to deal with it, will we see Cain? Will we see Timothy Omundson come back into the picture?

Carver: We will. And it's a wonderful episode, and it's very emotional. What transpires between him and Cain will absolutely have a major, major impact on Dean.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01...ner-discusses-the-state-of-dean-and-season-11

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
IGN discussion:

Eric Goldman and Roth Cornet on what the CW's early renewals for Arrow, The Flash, The 100, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Reign and Jane the Virgin say about how the network is not using traditional ratings to determine success.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This is the first season where i can honestly say i have no idea where it's heading. And i honestly dont like that. I don't like the factthat there doesn't seem to bea clear focus for this season. If season 6 which was all over the place still came down to "Get back sam soul" and then Eve

I mean yea theres the mark of cain that has to go. But what in the hell do that have to do with Rowena Crowley and Cole?? It just seems this season is just swinging it.