Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Time for them to get serious and put Lucifer back in the storyline to end off the show with God & Death making appearances​
That would be the end of time, the end of everything itself

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 15th episode of season 10 that airs March 18th:

The Winchesters are on the move to a new night! Supernatural returns with all new episodes Wednesday, Mar. 18!

Back-up YouTube link:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:francis: i dnt get how someone as powerful as Cain cldnt regenerate or heal his arm. U got low level demons eating bullets and getting hit by cars n shyt. Bring in Jesus already.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:francis: i dnt get how someone as powerful as Cain cldnt regenerate or heal his arm. U got low level demons eating bullets and getting hit by cars n shyt. Bring in Jesus already.
I figured that Cain deep down wanted Dean to kill him, as he said he could have killed Castiel but he allowed him to live to lure out Dean to him. The Mark had allowed Cain to go out of control again and only Dean could end his madness.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Brehs after watching the last episode it got me thinking... as powerful as Cain was even he couldn't find a way to remove the Mark of Cain. Then it got me thinking... how he got the Mark in the first place? :patrice:Lucifer gave it to him. Is this season leading up for Sam and Dean to ask Death to release Lucifer out of his cage so he can remove the Mark from Dean? :ohhh: Lucifer does but decides to try and jumpstart the armageddon again? Season 11 final season: Sam, Dean, Cas, God, Death and the returning John Winchester vs Lucifer and a pissed off archangel Michael :wow: with Crowley being the wildcard :blessed:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Brehs after watching the last episode it got me thinking... as powerful as Cain was even he couldn't find a way to remove the Mark of Cain. Then it got me thinking... how he got the Mark in the first place? :patrice:Lucifer gave it to him. Is this season leading up for Sam and Dean to ask Death to release Lucifer out of his cage so he can remove the Mark from Dean? :ohhh: Lucifer does but decides to try and jumpstart the armageddon again? Season 11 final season: Sam, Dean, Cas, God, Death and the returning John Winchester vs Lucifer and a pissed off archangel Michael :wow: with Crowley being the wildcard :blessed:

What I'm hoping for breh :blessed:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
that cain showdown was.. anticlimactic :shaq2:

plus this bytch rowena and that fukking accent need to go :camby:

not really sure what to make of this season.. i was real excited for that demon dean storyline.. :patrice:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
that cain showdown was.. anticlimactic :shaq2:

plus this bytch rowena and that fukking accent need to go :camby:

not really sure what to make of this season.. i was real excited for that demon dean storyline.. :patrice:
It seems like this season is setting up the next season, everyone is dealing with situations rather than dealing with a big bad this season. I agree they dropped the ball heavily on Deamon Dean and the fact that Rowena hasn't gone big bad and took over hell as their new queen by now is kinda baffling.

The showdown between Dean and Cain was slow but that's mainly because both were holding back greatly.... Cain didn't take Dean seriously and Dean didn't want to lose his humanity. The fight was more story driven if anything.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
It seems like this season is setting up the next season, everyone is dealing with situations rather than dealing with a big bad this season. I agree they dropped the ball heavily on Deamon Dean and the fact that Rowena hasn't gone big bad and took over hell as their new queen by now is kinda baffling.

The showdown between Dean and Cain was slow but that's mainly because both were holding back greatly.... Cain didn't take Dean seriously and Dean didn't want to lose his humanity. The fight was more story driven if anything.

what does cain's death mean for dean?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
what does cain's death mean for dean?
It means that Cain at one point was in control of his killing urges from the Mark but ultimately loss control so he had to be put down. Dean is trying desperately to keep his urges in check but sees from Cain that even the strongest of person can't control the Mark forever... fron this Dean knows that he will need to be put down if he can't get rid of the Mark hence why he gave the First Bade to Castiel instead of giving it back to Crowley.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 16th episode of season 10 that airs this week:

Get ready to confess your sins. Supernatural is all new Wednesday at 9/8c!

Producer's Preview:

Crowley will make sure Rowena gets poetic justice. Executive Producer Jeremy Carver teases tonight's all new episode of Supernatural.

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 17th episode of season 10 that airs this week:

When something seems impossible, call Bobby. Supernatural is all new Wednesday at 9/8c!

Producer's Preview:

Heaven or Hell, the boys will always need their Bobby. Executive Producer Jeremy Carver talks Wednesday's all new Supernatural!

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 18th episode of season 10 that airs tonight:

The Book of the Damned is one book Dean can't put down. Supernatural is all new Wednesday, April 15!

Producer's Preview:

Dean might finally have a way out of damnation. Executive Producer Jeremy Carver teases Wednesday's all new Supernatural.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yall seriously need to stop asking for the return of Lucifer and John. It's not gonna happen. The actors that play them are too big for the budget of the show now. If they ever will return it will be for a small cameo in the final season of the show.