Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I was :beli: when they killed Jo and her moms. It's the fangirls of the show, breh. They deaded Bela because the broads that watch the show didn't like her. They probably don't want any girl trying to get in between their Dean/Sam fantasies. :scust:
They need to bring this broad back
1483962_10151805467167742_460361094_o.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This is the first season where i can honestly say i have no idea where it's heading. And i honestly dont like that. I don't like the factthat there doesn't seem to bea clear focus for this season. If season 6 which was all over the place still came down to "Get back sam soul" and then Eve

I mean yea theres the mark of cain that has to go. But what in the hell do that have to do with Rowena Crowley and Cole?? It just seems this season is just swinging it.
I think the main problem is that we don't know how truly powerful of a witch Rowena really is. Past main bad guys like: Metatron, Lucifer, Azazel, Lilith, dikk Roman, Abbadon and etc you knew was capable of bringing the world to an end so stopping them was always priority #1. Rowena on the other hand we still don't know what all she can do and there are only a hand full of episodes left for her to do something to make us care.

Plus also we need to ask the question of: what he hell is Crowley still doing around? Don't get me wrong I love Crowley he is one of my favorite characters but if he is not trying to use his forces of hell to take over the earth or to seize control of a very weakened heaven what is he doing? I honestly thought that is what this season should have been: "Crowley waited for Metatron to get disposed of so he could try and take over heaven so he can rule over both Heaven and Hell and the only person can stop him is Castiel.... meanwhile the Sam Winchester tries to capture Demon Dean and tries to cure his brother and get rid of the Mark of Cain."

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I think the main problem is that we don't know how truly powerful of a witch Rowena really is. Past main bad guys like: Metatron, Lucifer, Azazel, Lilith, dikk Roman, Abbadon and etc you knew was capable of bringing the world to an end so stopping them was always priority #1. Rowena on the other hand we still don't know what all she can do and there are only a hand full of episodes left for her to do something to make us care.

Plus also we need to ask the question of: what he hell is Crowley still doing around? Don't get me wrong I love Crowley he is one of my favorite characters but if he is not trying to use his forces of hell to take over the earth or to seize control of a very weakened heaven what is he doing? I honestly thought that is what this season should have been: "Crowley waited for Metatron to get disposed of so he could try and take over heaven so he can rule over both Heaven and Hell and the only person can stop him is Castiel.... meanwhile the Sam Winchester tries to capture Demon Dean and tries to cure his brother and get rid of the Mark of Cain."

Ive been sleeping on this thread. :snoop: I watch every Ep.

I think its pretty clear Rowena is in the top tier of powerful witches..maybe the most powerful. She's the oldest and birthed the King of Hell..plus she exorcises demons for fun and is next level deceptive. Shes not to be fukked with. TBH she's been bytching out Crowley.

I think Crowley is trying to just re-establish himself and order in Hell and is layin low for now. It is relatively stable on earth so its almost standard operating procedure for him right now :manny: He's prob also laying low because of the Mark of Cain and possibly waiting for the right moment to put in work with the first blade...I dont think he's about taking over heaven..he just wants to cook lol.