Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
real talk, i dont know how people watch supernatural :scust: shyt is like the "little engine that could" 's wet dream on steroids...
-average main characters who manage to kill some of the most powerful beings out there
-average low level angel who somehow manages to become top dog in heaven
-average low level demon who manages to become king of hell

:heh: if you see a seemingly powerful being introduced on the series, the likelyhood that he'll get killed by some average low level character is high as fukk :heh: Same with women characters, they always get killed. shyt is called Supernatural, yet there's nothing spectacular about it...

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:banderas:Damn this was the best episode I've seen in a minute. They setting the end of this show to be on some Cain & Abel shyt. :banderas:

Crowley bought to bring the heat to Sam & Dean​

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
:banderas:Damn this was the best episode I've seen in a minute. They setting the end of this show to be on some Cain & Abel shyt. :banderas:

Crowley bought to bring the heat to Sam & Dean​
Crowley was shook for a lil bit when Dean walked up to him with the blade. I guess now they back to beefin.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Time for them to get serious and put Lucifer back in the storyline to end off the show with God & Death making appearances​

Yes, please. They have enough material to end the series epically but instead they're putting out trash story lines.