Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Supernatural needs to start doing ass shots like The Flash and Arrow do. I thought I was the only one who knew that Hannah was packin' :mjcry:
my baby Jo was prolly the best pawg they had on the show :noah:....Jo momma was kind of fine too :scheme:, i'd put hannah 2nd prolly tho...damn shame chicks nvr survive on this show :mjcry:...well besides that sheriff :beli:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
my baby Jo was prolly the best pawg they had on the show :noah:....Jo momma was kind of fine too :scheme:, i'd put hannah 2nd prolly tho...damn shame chicks nvr survive on this show :mjcry:...well besides that sheriff :beli:

I was :beli: when they killed Jo and her moms. It's the fangirls of the show, breh. They deaded Bela because the broads that watch the show didn't like her. They probably don't want any girl trying to get in between their Dean/Sam fantasies. :scust:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Has it really been confirmed that Chuck is God though? I mean I know we all just assume but I want to know if its definite.

There's a couple interviews where the cast members make reference to it. But nothing in show confirms it yet.

But going from the lore of this series it's litteraly impossible for Chuck to be around as a prophet.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I was :beli: when they killed Jo and her moms. It's the fangirls of the show, breh. They deaded Bela because the broads that watch the show didn't like her. They probably don't want any girl trying to get in between their Dean/Sam fantasies. :scust:
I remember the Bela hate :russ: and I miss Ellen and Jo :mjcry:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
All the women on this show get deaded.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 6th episode of Season 10 that airs next week:

The boys will have to use all of the clues to solve this mystery. Supernatural is all new Tuesday at 9/8c!

Back-up YouTube link:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dwillhuh: Brehs....
NBC Planning Frequency TV Series With Supernatural Showrunner

NBC is rebooting the 2000 film with the help of Supernatural Showrunner Jeremy Carver

13 NOV 2014 BY RACHEL PAXTON-GILLILAN

NBC is planning to bring the time travel thriller Frequency to the small screen with Supernatural showrunner Jeremy Carver writing the pilot.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, NBC has given the "character-driven" drama series a script-plus-penalty commitment. Following the conceit of the 2000 film, written by Toby Emmerich, NBC's Frequency will feature an NYPD detective who connects with his son 30 years in the future.

Frequency-2000-movie-poster.jpg

Carver, who just celebrated Supernatural's 200th episode, will also executive produce, along with Emmerich, John Rickard, and Lin Pictures' Dan Lin and Jennifer Gwartz,

Frequency is just the latest in a long line of movies set to be adapted for the small screen, including Minority Report, Rush Hour, and Limitless.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/14/nbcplanning-frequency-tv-series-with-supernatural-showrunner

:stopitslime: This better be the LAST season of "Supernatural".

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:dwillhuh: Brehs....

:stopitslime: This better be the LAST season of "Supernatural".

Whenever we get to the last season it's gonna get billed as such. If Carver moves on this new show supernatural will just get a new show runner. Not like it hasn't been through 3 already.