Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Wait.... healing Dean shouldn't kill Sam since Cas healed him from all of that damage it was doing to his body undoing all of the trials.

That doesn't mean the effects of the trials aren't there. If Sam completes all 3 trials nothing in the series have stated that Sam shouldn't die. It's a biblical spell. All Cass did was heal the damage done.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

This nikka Death's scenes are the best :blessed:

250px-Death%27s_Scythe.jpg

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I find it doubtful God gets on the show in any sort of meaningful way outside of maybe a series finale. they'd probably just portray him as a voice inside everyones heads or a ringing and have him send messages via someone else. what happened to joshua the gardener?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Supernatural: Dean's Issues Are Far From Over

Jensen Ackles and Supernatural's writers on the next step for Sam and Dean and why Dean is still not to be trusted.

21 OCT 2014 BY ERIC GOLDMAN

This past weekend, I spoke to many of Supernatural’s cast and creators at the show’s 200th episode celebration. I’ll have more on that in the weeks to come, as episode 200 approaches, but in the meantime, there’s plenty in motion for the Winchester brothers to deal with, including what will happen now that Sam has captured the demonized Dean and is bringing him back with him. At the event,Jensen Ackles and the show's writers told me what to expect going into tonight's episode -- which was directed by Ackles -- and beyond. (As you might expect, minor spoilers follow!)

Discussing Sam’s approach, Supernatural executive producer and showrunnerJeremy Carver told me, “I think Sam, how we’ve seen a little bit in episode two, I think what we’ve got out of this year is he’s trying to deal with this with love and that love is going to be tested and tested and tested. We’re going to see how long he can hold out that idea. There’s a famous boxing quote. I think it was Mike Tyson: 'Everyone has a strategy until they get hit.' It’s a little bit like that with Sam coming into episode three. He’s going in, 'I’m going to do this with love', and let’s see what happens when the rubber hits the road.”

SN1001a_0029b-720x480.jpg

Jared Padalecki as Sam and Jensen Ackles as Dean in Supernatural.

Even if Dean finds himself a human again, Carver said all won’t be well. “There’s plenty more moves, and even when Dean will be not a demon -- which I think we all can suspect will be coming down the road -- he’s going to have plenty of other problems to deal with.”

As Supernatural EP/writer Adam Glass put it, “Well, look at this… your brother was just a demon. Is he okay? Is he really okay? It’s like when somebody comes back from being a drunk or a drug addict or something like that. Are they really clean? Is everything going to be all right? Are they going to fall off the wagon again? There’s so many questions and responses for these guys and the connection they’re heading and the trust that they have to try to rebuild yet again. That’s always hard. That wound gets deeper, and deeper over time.”

As for how wary Sam should be of Dean right now, Glass said, “I think that at the end of the day, Dean Winchester is both an amazing, wonderful character but also a very dangerous man. So I would turn around and say watch with caution.”

I told Jensen Ackles that it certainly didn’t seem like just because Sam and Dean were reunited things would be great and he replied, “It’s never going to be great. It’s never going to be roses and champagne, or I guess it would be rock salt and beer for these guys. It’s never going to be that. That said, this is now more brotherly than I’ve seen them in probably two years and I think that’s exciting for not only he and I but also for the fans. That being said, there’s always problems.”

SN1001a_0134b1-720x480.jpg

Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester in Supernatural.

As Ackles noted, “Dean still has the mark of Cain. They’ve got to deal with that. That’s got an ugly head that’s going to rear itself at one point, they just don’t know when. So the fact that they’re kind of like snakes in the grass, they’re aware of, but right now it’s kind of back to business as usual, which is refreshing. We haven’t been there in a while.”

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10...writers-on-how-deans-issues-are-far-from-over

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
So question, that guy Cole, the one after Dean, when they showed his flashback Dean was looking really young, like a past episode and anyone know what episode that was? Because 10 years ago, you forget some things

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
tumblr_lzvscqgpYG1r7bprho1_r1_500.gif
But yeah I fell behind last season, ect ect
Watched like 8 episodes the last two days (end of last season then this season)

This show is unfukkwittable

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 5th episode of season 10 & 200th episode special that airs in 2 weeks:

The boys face their scariest challenge yet. Don't miss the 200th episode of Supernatural Tuesday, Nov. 11 at 9/8c!

Back-up YouTube link:

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So question, that guy Cole, the one after Dean, when they showed his flashback Dean was looking really young, like a past episode and anyone know what episode that was? Because 10 years ago, you forget some things

That whole timeline doesn't make sense. In that scene dean had ruby knife. Meaning it could of only been 7 years ago at max. Cole's age doesn't add up at all.