Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Last time somebody tried to run up on him with his own shyt he pulled some jedi force trick and snatched that shyt back from across the room with out putting down his pizza.
Death got ran up on by a human.... :mjlol: A demon might have a better shot since they can teleport and I like to think Dean at this point knows Death well enough to have a legit strategy

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
What if Demon Dean kills Crowley and becomes the King Of Hell :gladbron:
Dean the King of Hell and somehow sam becomes the new god of heaven :ohhh: Just think about that, then the brothers could seal the gates of both Heaven and Hell ridding Earth of all demons and angels so there would be no more reason to have hunters.... :mjcry:This is how the show should end brehs

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Death got ran up on by a human.... :mjlol: A demon might have a better shot since they can teleport and I like to think Dean at this point knows Death well enough to have a legit strategy

Maybe.

But Dean gives no fukks right now so that will probably be his downfall considering Death is reserved and controlling.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Dean the King of Hell and somehow sam becomes the new god of heaven :ohhh: Just think about that, then the brothers could seal the gates of both Heaven and Hell ridding Earth of all demons and angels so there would be no more reason to have hunters.... :mjcry:This is how the show should end brehs

Sounds good. But in the end I think one of them will die to save the other and the world​

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin

Killing God would do that and that would provide the universe with what Dean wanted in the first place.

An existence without Heaven or Hell.

Where mankind can make their own choice.

As far as hunters go, don't forget the monster of the week.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When Cas had enough power that they were calling him God, Death was about to merc that dude like it was nothing. He ran up in the cage with Michael and Lucifer snatched Sam's soul then walked out like a boss. You really think he sweating some random demon no matter how skilled they are really?:comeon:

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
When Cas had enough power that they were calling him God, Death was about to merc that dude like it was nothing. He ran up in the cage with Michael and Lucifer snatched Sam's soul then walked out like a boss. You really think he sweating some random demon no matter how skilled they are really?:comeon:

Cas was calling himself God besides civilians and it nearly (kind of) killed him.

I'm with you on the Death thing though.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Death ain't no bytch... but this also is not his show either. Plot powers will help Dean somehow is all I'm saying

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
Honestly those two died and sacrificed themselves for each other plenty of times. Would be nice to see the show end with both of them alive somehow

Kill God. Heaven & Hell disappear. Fade farewell to Cas/or he becomes human. Dean and Sam drive off in the Impala blasting Carry On My Wayward Son to hunt a Wendigo.

Or they have wives/kids and live domestically.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
LOL @ whoever said Demon Dean is acting like a highschool virgin who's just come to college.
That was me but I erased it cause I couldn't word it properly at the time. Was trying to say how certain guys leave high school go to college get p*ssy finally and swag/confidence goes up a trillion..... :yeshrug:sounded right in my head but not on paper it seems

edit: DJ Quals from the movie The New Guy was what I was thinking about