Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
That was me but I erased it cause I couldn't word it properly at the time. Was trying to say how certain guys leave high school go to college get p*ssy finally and swag/confidence goes up a trillion..... :yeshrug:sounded right in my head but not on paper it seems

You shouldn't have erased it.

It was funny and made sense.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Kill God. Heaven & Hell disappear. Fade farewell to Cas/or he becomes human. Dean and Sam drive off in the Impala blasting Carry On My Wayward Son to hunt a Wendigo.

Or they have wives/kids and live domestically.

Wouldn't we disappear too :dwillhuh:

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
[QUOTE="Supreme, post: 10528092, member:
A vaca is alot different from being dead​
[/QUOTE]

I don't think hunting God would be the end of the world/universe.

Plus it would validate Dean's anger towards him which I agree with.

Different religious views I guess.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Honestly those two died and sacrificed themselves for each other plenty of times. Would be nice to see the show end with both of them alive somehow

The dude who plays sam says he sees no way for the brothers to live. They have to die once it's all said and done(Obviously for the greater good)

Also while i do hope the demon dean storyline sticks around for a while it's known he's gonna revert back to normal dean at some point. I just hope he stays demon dean at least til the mid season finale. And then the 2nd half can be Dean/Sam/ Hunting down crowley and finally killing him.

What i think is going to happen is Sam is going to cure dean. Thus completing the trials. Which means sam is going to die. But Cass is going to use the last of his grace to heal sam. This is really gonna effect Dean because he's the reason Sam had to cure him in the first place. So he's gonna take that out on Crowley.

So Cass is gonna die by the end of the season with sam/dean being 100% again while the gates of hell are finally closed and Crowley is dead.

I just have no idea where Metatron fits in all this. They should of just killed him.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The dude who plays sam says he sees no way for the brothers to live. They have to die once it's all said and done(Obviously for the greater good)

Also while i do hope the demon dean storyline sticks around for a while it's known he's gonna revert back to normal dean at some point. I just hope he stays demon dean at least til the mid season finale. And then the 2nd half can be Dean/Sam/ Hunting down crowley and finally killing him.

What i think is going to happen is Sam is going to cure dean. Thus completing the trials. Which means sam is going to die. But Cass is going to use the last of his grace to heal sam. This is really gonna effect Dean because he's the reason Sam had to cure him in the first place. So he's gonna take that out on Crowley.

So Cass is gonna die by the end of the season with sam/dean being 100% again while the gates of hell are finally closed and Crowley is dead.

I just have no idea where Metatron fits in all this. They should of just killed him.
Wait.... healing Dean shouldn't kill Sam since Cas healed him from all of that damage it was doing to his body undoing all of the trials.