Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
If Death can potentially take God and one maybe older than the other, I doubt Demon Dean could take him on his own.

He's still just the heir of Cain and not on Death/God's level.

I'm waiting for him to kill Crowley though.
Don't underestimate Dean Winchester and all of the demins, ghosts, gobblins, gods, angels, reapers, and etc he slayed over the years and he did that while human. Now he is :demonic: and more durable and no fear.... Death gonna have his hands full if he want that victory cause it won't be easy.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
If the First Blade can't hurt Death then Death's own scythe can... would be a damn shame if Death "misplace" it again and it ends up in Dean's hand... again:sas1:

This is a fact that Death can be harmed by his own scythe. Getting it from him would be the hard part​

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Don't underestimate Dean Winchester and all of the demins, ghosts, gobblins, gods, angels, reapers, and etc he slayed over the years and he did that while human. Now he is :demonic: and more durable and no fear.... Death gonna have his hands full if he want that victory cause it won't be easy.

Dean's my favorite character but I already stated my reasons why he's not fukking with Death.

Unless the first blade can do damage to Death which I kind of doubt considering Death existed longer than mankind, Demon Dean doesn't have a shot.

Regular Dean was straight up shook even when Death blinked.

Demon Dean would only be disrespectful and Death would have little patience for it.

Unless Demon Dean ordered a deep dish pizza from Chi-town.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Dean's my favorite character but I already stated my reasons why he's not fukking with Death.

Unless the first blade can do damage to Death which I kind of doubt considering Death existed longer than mankind, Demon Dean doesn't have a shot.

Regular Dean was straight up shook even when Death blinked.

Demon Dean would only be disrespectful and Death would have little patience for it.

Unless Demon Dean ordered a deep dish pizza from Chi-town.
Demon Dean would order some New York style pizza just to fukk with him... but I do see your point.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeah, but does Demon Dean even give a fukk or have an agenda besides getting back at Sam & Crowley?

We were talking about Dean and & Co. going against God or Death once he got his humanity back.
Demon Dean and Souless Sam are basically Androids 17 and 18... no real goals but to have fun and fukk shyt up.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True.... but somehow Crowley got it before so it can be done

Last time somebody tried to run up on him with his own shyt he pulled some jedi force trick and snatched that shyt back from across the room with out putting down his pizza.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
What if Demon Dean kills Crowley and becomes the King Of Hell :gladbron: