Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Goodbye Stranger and Taxi Driver.

tumblr_maq78g8ENW1rnm5l4.gif

fukk.

I can't even say nothing else about it, man.

them two episodes got me messed up. God's gotta hate these dudes' guts.

I can name only two or three episodes of a TV show or movie that made me feel so emotional and girly on some "Must Not Cry" shyt. I'm not going to name them here.

The angst is fukking delicious.

DELICIOUS.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Goodbye Stranger and Taxi Driver.

tumblr_maq78g8ENW1rnm5l4.gif

fukk.

I can't even say nothing else about it, man.

them two episodes got me messed up. God's gotta hate these dudes' guts.

I can name only two or three episodes of a TV show or movie that made me feel so emotional and girly on some "Must Not Cry" shyt. I'm not going to name them here.

The angst is fukking delicious.

DELICIOUS.

Have you watched "Lost"? If you wanna get into a show that is GUARANTEED to make you hold back tears multiple times over emotional moments during the series, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND "Lost". I personally shedded tears during at least 3 different episodes when I watched the series last year.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Have you watched "Lost"? If you wanna get into a show that is GUARANTEED to make you hold back tears multiple times over emotional moments during the series, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND "Lost". I personally shedded tears during at least 3 different episodes when I watched the series last year.
Lost?
:pacspit:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They also should have had a follow up on the two guys that murked Dean and Sam. shyt shocked me how they got shottied in their beds and them dudes got away scot free :pacspit:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It just occurred to me that Dean found the Spear of Destiny a few episodes ago, didn't know what it was and dropped it back in the box he found it in.

It was the spear that the Roman Centurion used to stab Jesus in the side while he was dying on the cross.

There shouldn't be an Entity short of Death and God that doesn't drop dead immediately after being stabbed with it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The ep where Metatron first showed up..... Why couldn't every episode be that good!? Haven't seen an ep that good since Season 6.

And this was damn near better than any season 6 ep. It felt like I watched a whole half of season here. lol

Sam remembering their childhood and a call back to the demon blood (which the writers seemed to had forgotten about)

Kevin Tran being a smug magnificent b*stard

Crowley and the gun

Castiel and the.... Shoney's/Denny's expy, his run from the Angels and the outcome of it

Cas and the bullet (holy shyt)

The Third Trial (YOU SHOULD HAVE GIVEN A shyt ABOUT MEG)

This episode was craaaazy.

But.... if Metatron was going on about reading "As much as an angel could possibly read" while he was holed up there...

And Chuck has been writing Sam and Dean's ENTIRE story...

And it's published in universe as stories ANYONE can read...

Then HOW does Metatron not know what the hell is going on!? :mindblown:

He certainly didn't have any trouble knowing where Kevin was..... :usure:

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
But.... if Metatron was going on about reading "As much as an angel could possibly read" while he was holed up there...

And Chuck has been writing Sam and Dean's ENTIRE story...

And it's published in universe as stories ANYONE can read...

Then HOW does Metatron not know what the hell is going on!? :mindblown:

He certainly didn't have any trouble knowing where Kevin was..... :usure:

fam thats a legit point :flabbey:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I just finished season 8 cause I ready to quit after wack ass 7. But damn if the angels falling from heaven didn't have me like :lolbron:

Bout to start 9 now

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cain was a beast. Straight merkin demons left and right. I love how these old biblical characters just make random appearances on the show and they're cast perfectly. I think I know this is gonna end now. Cain dropped a lot of knowledge and clues this episode.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Cain was a beast. Straight merkin demons left and right. I love how these old biblical characters just make random appearances on the show and they're cast perfectly. I think I know this is gonna end now. Cain dropped a lot of knowledge and clues this episode.

"Cain isn't trapped with them.. They're trapped with him." :birdman:

*red lights flashing constantly* :ooh:

:wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: Brehs, did y'all watch this week's episode of "Supernatural" called "Bloodlines"? The episode was a back-door pilot for the spin-off series called "Supernatural: Bloodlines" that's gonna debut this fall. What ya'll think of the episode & the potential of the spin-off series?