Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
:ohhh: Brehs, did y'all watch this week's episode of "Supernatural" called "Bloodlines"? The episode was a back-door pilot for the spin-off series called "Supernatural: Bloodlines" that's gonna debut this fall. What ya'll think of the episode & the potential of the spin-off series?

Not feeling it.

Dean and Sam's chemistry is what makes the show.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
How in the hell are they supposed to stop Metatron when this nikka is basically god now :dwillhuh:

Will God come into play soon? I think they saving him for the final season.​

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The CW has passed on the "Supernatural" spinoff:

CW cancels 3 shows plus 'Supernatural' spinoff

By James Hibberd on May 8, 2014 at 3:00PM

If those cuts didn’t represent enough on-screen romances cut cruelly short, another project is being gunned down at the starting gate: The Supernatural spin-off. Tribes, or Bloodlines, or whatever the title — it’s dead.

The Supernatural project was one of the highest-profile pilots this year, spun off from The CW’s 9-year-old veteran Supernatural, with a pilot that went on the air this season. So initially, Bloodlines (which changed its name from Tribes) was considered very likely to move forward, yet fan reaction to the pilot was largely negative — EW’s own informal poll showed only a third of viewers thought it was worth continuing. Sources say The CW is leaving open the possibility of spinning off Supernatural in another concept down the line.

CW cancels 3 shows plus 'Supernatural' spinoff | Inside TV | EW.com

:whew: That's 1 less CW show on my plate next fall. Hopefully the CW announces this week or next week that next season of "Supernatural" is the last season.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
How in the hell are they supposed to stop Metatron when this nikka is basically god now :dwillhuh:

Will God come into play soon? I think they saving him for the final season.​
I must say of all of the villains Sam and Dean faced... Metatron has to be the most baffling in terms of what is his end game? Most villains either want to run shyt or kill everyone... Metatron basically runs heaven and slaughtering angels left and right. So basically what is his motivation? I see Metatron like Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet... nobody can stop me so what now?

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Death_(Supernatural).png

Remember Death said he would reap God​

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
SUPERNATURAL SPINOFF STILL POSSIBLE

Despite this season's failed effort, The CW believes the Supernatural-verse holds spinoff potential.

15 MAY 2014 BY MATT FOWLER

Even though this year's Supernatural spinoff opportunity has been nixed - i.e. the show that would have been Supernatural: Bloodlines starring the new characters from the episode "Bloodlines" - The CW still thinks the franchise could live on in another series. They're just not sure what it will be yet. But they're willing to give it another try.

During a recent conference call, CW president Mark Pedowitz said “What it is, what it isn’t, is up for discussion."

Which means that we may get another episode, during Supernatural Season 10 (which starts in the fall), like "Bloodlines." A "backdoor pilot" that brings in new characters with the intent of introducing them to Supernatural's audience before they may or may not star in their own series.

ass_butt_gif_by_vivalegato-d57pzq5.gif

Supernatural Spinoff Still Possible - IGN

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
That Mark Of Cain stuff moving into next season. I really believe next season will end with Dean killing Sam. Lucifer will be back.​