Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
i stopped watching supernatural this year, it fell completely off after season 5.

Season 6 and 7 were meh
But season 8 recaptured the magic all over again, back to being dark and shyt

Just finished the finale
Its just raining down now
World bout to be :blessed:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
what was the problem with season six?

I just finished 6 and I LOVED it.

Soulless Sam being a Bawse. Honestly, I'd be more FAR MORE afraid of dealing with Sam without a soul than I would with dealing with Sam, Dean, Cas and bobby as a team. dude is dangerous.

Dean's.... uneasiness in Sam's presence

I think the scene where Dean is punching the shyt out of sam, leaving hm bloody and coughing was the very first scene of Supernatural I ever watched years ago. I had no idea what I was watching.

Bobby's day from Hell (which looks like it's every day)

Watching Cas..... well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. But for real,, it was breaking my heart. watching him go from "real" to somewhat "standoffish" to "flat out lying"..... shyt broke my heart, man. for real. :to:

That ep where cas is praying about doing the right thing and hoping God's listening is oscar worthy.

and fukking CRAWLEY!!!!! Dude really is like Sterling from Leverage times 1000000

I wanna fukk Meg.

twists and turns abound this season.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

Soulless Sam being a Bawse. Honestly, I'd be more FAR MORE afraid of dealing with Sam without a soul than I would with dealing with Sam, Dean, Cas and bobby as a team. dude is dangerous.

I think the scene where Dean is punching the shyt out of sam, leaving hm bloody and coughing was the very first scene of Supernatural I ever watched years ago. I had no idea what I was watching.

Watching Cas..... well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. But for real,, it was breaking my heart. watching him go from "real" to somewhat "standoffish" to "flat out lying"..... shyt broke my heart, man. for real. :to:

That ep where cas is praying about doing the right thing and hoping God's listening is oscar worthy.

and fukking CRAWLEY!!!!! Dude really is like Sterling from Leverage times 1000000

I wanna fukk Meg.

you would think cas would figure that shyt out by now. dude's road is looking like this

CABAA-CCBCA-DDBCH-BJ_thumb.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

I wanna fukk Meg.

You can probably start with the season premiere. The season 6 premiere is EASILY the worst season premiere according to most fans & critics. The show's creator & original Showrunner/Executive Producer/Head Writer, Eric Kripke left after Season 5 because he only planned for the show's original storyline to run 5 seasons, but "The CW" still renewed because it was a hit for them.

But anyways, fans & critics dislike season 7 even more than season 6. So much so, that the new showrunner (Sera Gamble) left after season 7 and was replaced by Jeremy Carver, who was a former writer & Story Editor during seasons 3-5. Most fans & critics do think the show bounced back with a good season, the past season (season 8). So I look forward too see if you feel the same.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You can probably start with the season premiere. The season 6 premiere is EASILY the worst season premiere according to most fans & critics. The show's creator & original Showrunner/Executive Producer/Head Writer, Eric Kripke left after Season 5 because he only planned for the show's original storyline to run 5 seasons, but "The CW" still renewed because it was a hit for them.

But anyways, fans & critics dislike season 7 even more than season 6. So much so, that the new showrunner (Sera Gamble) left after season 7 and was replaced by Jeremy Carver, who was a former writer & Story Editor during seasons 3-5. Most fans & critics do think the show bounced back with a good season, the past season (season 8). So I look forward too see if you feel the same.

yeah season 7 was trash.

Them fighting corporate demon corruption... them enslaving america through high fructose corn syrup, killing all the skinny people? wtf

Cas being "insane" and basically being out of character for a whole season (from Goofy Possessed to.... whatever) wtf

Killing Bobby for shock value and boredom? wtf

A whole season of out of place shark jumping.

A 22 hour long worst of the worst of the worst of the worst "hey I know I'm an intern and I got hired cause of my boobs but Joss told me he didn't have any ideas right now so I could write it if I wanted to" Buffy filler episode.

What a crock of shyt. If it werent for the fact that it ties in, I wouldn't even consider it canon.

And no, I still only read the recaps, synopsis and trivia from the next episode and skip it if it doesn't hold my interest. No I didn't watch them all in two days. lol

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
first ep of season 8 is kinda pissing me off with the fact that sam was in the cage and Dean moved on and was mad that Souless Sam was back for a year without contacting him....

But DEAN was "dead" and Sam moved on.... Dean's upset cause Sam stopped hunting and didn't look for him?

edot: finished the first ep. guess this is Dean's Hypocrite Season.

Also... I think Dean is God living the Human Experience.

Or John is/was a vessel for God, and his direct children were/are literally vessels for his direct children: Lucifer and Michael.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
first ep of season 8 is kinda pissing me off with the fact that sam was in the cage and Dean moved on and was mad that Souless Sam was back for a year without contacting him....

But DEAN was "dead" and Sam moved on.... Dean's upset cause Sam stopped hunting and didn't look for him?

edot: finished the first ep. guess this is Dean's Hypocrite Season.

Also... I think Dean is God living the Human Experience.

Or John is/was a vessel for God, and his direct children were/are literally vessels for his direct children: Lucifer and Michael.

So you don't think Chuck was God?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So you don't think Chuck was God?

I don't wanna touch that one... :whew:

but I'll say the amulet didn't burn, Raphael was protecting him, Cas called him a "Prophet of God", etc. etc....

But I also think the writers leave a lot up to last minute decisions and don't stress over every detail when it comes to possible plot holes.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This show comparable to Angel?

nope.

it's, um....

actually now that I think about it, Angel feel's totally different. More Noir-ish.

Supernatural relies HEAVY on the theme of family. HEAVY.

Angel's darker. It has a better sense of a group of people fighting against a celestial machine that they can't possibly win against. Watching Angel, you always have this foreboding sense that no matter what, they ain't gonna win. You're watching them stave off permanently losing.

Angel also has FAR tighter writing and long term plotting. But it's Joss Whedon. Not much else to be said.

Supernatural be trying, though. lol

Supernatural delves deep into Christian mythos, to the point that I'm surprised that they even let it air. lol They haven't touched on Jesus yet, though.

Season 6 felt a lot like Angel to me.