Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh::damn::whoa: whoa, slow down, breh. I know him as The Comedian from Watchmen. one step at a time. :yayo:

:russ: First time I've ever seen him was as the con-man from Angel.

0.jpg

I could post more pics unless you count that as spoilers.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I really Really REALLY been wanting to get into Supernatural. I just.... haven't. It's soo many episodes steep, you know?

but it's right up my alley. Fits in with all the other Buffys, Angels, Charmeds, etc. etc.....

But with extra wangst, breaking of heroes, christian myth and classic rock. Which means I should REALLY enjoy it.

tell me, brehs... would you start from season 1? where should I start? Help ya boy out.

Don't forget about "The X-Files". "Supernatural" follows the format of "The X-Files" the most.

okay, yeah. cruised through the first two seasons on some ho-hum shyt. Did have a few tear jerkers and corny "awe inspiring" moments, though.

Season 3.... now that they already got some PLOT plot shyt going and not some monster of the week stuff with the supposed "storyline" tacked on the end?

yeah. 3 eps in and it's crack.

Season two's finales did seem weird, though. First I saw Leverage's Elliot Spencer as Lindsey on Angel, now I'm seeing Alec Hardison as a psychic Army dude.

nikka........How did you watch through two 22-episode seasons in a couple of days? A lot of those season 1 stand-alone episodes are :meh:

It took me till the Season 3 Premiere to realize that I was finally hooked on "Supernatural", so I feel you on your Season 3 comments.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
nikka........How did you watch through two 22-episode seasons in a couple of days? A lot of those season 1 stand-alone episodes are :meh:

thats how. fast forwarding to the good parts and then reading the recaps to see if I missed something important. The only ones I watched in full were the first ep of season two and the last two eps of season 2.

then the first three eps of season three...... :gladbron:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm up to s03 ep 07...

jeezus, this show....

Both of them dealing with Dean's mortality in a TOTALLY believable "big cool older brother/naive innocent little brother" way.... every time they touch on it I'm like :to: And every time they touch on it that shyt stabs me a little more....

The fact that John sacrificed himself for Dean... then Dean turned around and did the same thing for Sam without blinking because he's "the good son" and Sam has no idea what that's like.... :to:

Dean in general.... :lawd:

Sam being "the innocent one" but gradually losing his shyt since he came back... :lupe:

My reaction to Sam's meeting at the Crossroads :ooh::whoa:

The fact that this very well may be Sam's reaction and frustration to his brother's flippant attitude in the face of a death that he can't stave off like his dad and brother did...
:to:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What they did to Gordon.... :stopitslime:

Mason and Dixon.......!? :aicmon:

Bella and Ruby.... :noah:

This season's comedic timing.... :heh: shyt has literally made me laugh out loud at least twice per episode.....

Seven coli smiley per post limits.... :beli:

The fact that they're able to pull this kind of drama and depth with only TWO main characters and not a 5-7 person ensemble..... :lawd:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
thats how. fast forwarding to the good parts and then reading the recaps to see if I missed something important. The only ones I watched in full were the first ep of season two and the last two eps of season 2.

then the first three eps of season three...... :gladbron:

I hope this doesn't mean you're going to skip stand-alone episodes in future seasons. While the stand-alone episodes in the 1st season were :meh:, the stand-alone episodes in future season are often good & enjoyable.

^ wait till you hit season 4 :whew:

Mmm-hmm. Most Critics & fans all agree that Season 4 is the best season of the series.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I hope this doesn't mean you're going to skip stand-alone episodes in future seasons. While the stand-alone episodes in the 1st season were :meh:, the stand-alone episodes in future season are often good & enjoyable.

noap. I ain't skipping shyt else.

Props sto the coli brehs for.... hell, man. I haven't really watched TV in the last 7 years or so.

Life is boring.

Props for putting me on to shyt to keep me interested. :ahh:

"but there's so much life out there to keep you intereste-" :demonic:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i stopped watching supernatural this year, it fell completely off after season 5.