Official Succession Thread đźź  Season 4 Currently Airing

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I love Logan. His rants are all classic. Dude has hella one liners. Connor is useless, but Logan is that dude.

Man Logan is theee best. His fukkery and manipulative boss moves are top notch. He's got that bow down to no one fukk you attitude, but then Pierce came along and had him Kieth Sweat beggin and Marcia had him staring into space sniffin pillow cases.
He and K-Pop are the best characters hands down.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Logan's my favorite character on TV right now. His one liners kill me.

"What are you waiting for, a kiss? fukk off." :dead:

giphy.gif

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
binged both season this weekend. probably wouldn't have paid this show any attention if not for a post from @dora_da_destroyer in the billions thread. when i first read the show description last year i was like "man i'm not interested in more rich white people shyt" and just blew it off w/out even giving it a watch.

great show.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
binged both season this weekend. probably wouldn't have paid this show any attention if not for a post from @dora_da_destroyer in the billions thread. when i first read the show description last year i was like "man i'm not interested in more rich white people shyt" and just blew it off w/out even giving it a watch.

great show.

Billions isn't even in the same league.

I'm glad I stopped watching that show. I think I got 2 episodes into Season 3.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
'Succession' Creator Jesse Armstrong Signs 3-Year Overall Deal at HBO

HBO knows they got something special with this one. :wow:

Currently on S2, gotta say I slept heavily on this joint and I thought I was up on all the HBO programming this year. :damn: Its been a minute since I've been mesmerized by an opening theme. shyt sets the tone every time. It's haunting, in a good way.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
'Succession' Creator Jesse Armstrong Signs 3-Year Overall Deal at HBO

HBO knows they got something special with this one. :wow:

Currently on S2, gotta say I slept heavily on this joint and I thought I was up on all the HBO programming this year. :damn: Its been a minute since I've been mesmerized by an opening theme. shyt sets the tone every time. It's haunting, in a good way.

5 Seasons is a good length. They can't try to stretch out "Logan looks like he done, but then he gets better and tells everyone to fukk Off" forever.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Billions isn't even in the same league.

I'm glad I stopped watching that show. I think I got 2 episodes into Season 3.
I started billions a few weeks ago and am not sure I’ll even finish season 2....I don’t know what it is but succession (and Barry) are just my peak tv right now

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Someone said Billions is like a wall street show that was written by the writers of Entourage :mjlol:

That was me
VY2wmdR.png

Man...

I think I’m done with this show. It carries itself like an A/A+ show but like most shyt on Showtime it’s C+/B- at best.

The White Guy Movie or Ivy League Intro To History/Philosophy references coming from every character, the weirdly overly masculine tone - I can basically see the room full of 45 year old white dudes who write this shyt with every line and every scene.

I just find myself annoyed by it by the 10th minute of every episode.

I remember in season 1 I described it as a show within a show written by Johnny Drama from Entourage, and sure, at times it has gotten slightly more entertaining, but it’s still the same.

In Hip-Hop we’ve got “smart dumb nikkas”, to me, Billions is the “smart dumb nikkas” of shows.