Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England

My man is more proud of Kendall than he's even been. This show is a masterpiece and that finale was perfect. They built it up well with the mirroring of the first episode of the season so I'm surprised people thought it was predictable. All season they showed Kendall as a broken man and he finally reached his tipping point after that classic conversation between him and Logan.

“Did you ever think I could do it?”

“You’re not a killer. You have to be a killer.”

:ufdup:

What's really interesting about the way it mirrors the season 2 premiere is that Kendall makes that appearance on TV, to say "My father had a better plan" and Logan's reaction in front of the board is "For the first time in his life, he does something right". Something that essentially saved his business (at the time). Showing no sense of gratitude, obviously because he has Kendall by the balls after what happens in England.

Fast forward to the finale, Kendall says something on TV that can essentially kill Logan off and he shows more pride in that small smile, then he did in the premiere.

Man, the writing of this shyt. Binged season 1 & 2 in a week.

:wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
just now getting around to season 2 (ep 4 3) shiv is such a POS sociopath :rudy:

tom is also a spineless c*nt...those two together are so cringy

Logan wildin the fukk out - Boar on the floor :bryan: :mjlol:

Connor has to be a millennial - vapid existence on his parent's money

and poor Kendall been castrated something serious :wow:

Can't wait to fire up ep 4 tonight

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Waaaait, I just looked up the actress who plays shiv and she’s only 32!? She looks a good 40+, wow

Sarah-Snook-Siobhan-Shiv-Roy.jpg

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That shyt was classic :mjlol: "Dude be the OG, A-N he plaaayyinnn"

Your posts are making me want to rewatch season 2 already. I'm going through withdrawal.
I feel almost obligated to catch up on shows like "Man in the High Castle" and "Mindhunters", but what I REALLY want to do is watch Succession again.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This superyacht tho :banderas:

When I was in Croatia this summer we sailed by a few of these. Must be nice to be that rich :mjcry:

Edit: damn, Kendall grew his balls back :whoo:

And made Logan proud while doing it :pachaha:

Aww shyt, I gotta go back to watching this in real time so I can discuss. This season was litty :banderas:

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
This superyacht tho :banderas:

When I was in Croatia this summer we sailed by a few of these. Must be nice to be that rich :mjcry:

Edit: damn, Kendall grew his balls back :whoo:

And made Logan proud while doing it :pachaha:

Aww shyt, I gotta go back to watching this in real time so I can discuss. This season was litty :banderas:

We'll see you next season

:salute: