VY2wmdR.png

:dead:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So LoGOAT was sposed to die in season 1 :damn:
Glad they kept him All the fukkery and classic scenes and lines we would have missed out on :whew:
He told Holly: 'Yes. It was a one season role and I was fine with that.

'Jesse was in Italy on holiday, Adam was in LA and I was in London, and so we had this 20-minute conversation, I said "So it's a one season role?" and then there was this pause over the Atlantic and Jesse said, "Oh, no I don't think so!" And it wasn't!'

And him being smarter than these hoes trying to set him up :umad:
Brian also told an amusing anecdote about women begging him to order them to 'f**k off' in the style of his abrasive character during an appearance at a #MeToo event.

Replacing the profanity with the word 'cauliflower' on the daytime show, he explained: 'If I use cauliflower for the obvious, "Why don't you cauliflower off?".

'Rosanna Arquette had this book for Ronan Farrow. It was a #MeToo evening, I was very pleased to be there and afterwards I was surrounded by quite a few ladies.

'One or two of them said, "Can you tell me to cauliflower off?", and I said, "Is that really appropriate at a #MeToo movement event?"'

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
On S2E3....

I used to dislike Tom but now I find myself rooting for him. Dude is getting mistreated hard by Shiv. Smh.

What an uncomfortable episode :picard:

I'd like to think that I would immediately quit working for any boss that asked me to play "Boar on the Floor". But its easy to judge when it's not your money at stake.