Official Succession Thread 🟠 Season 4 Currently Airing

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I’m curious who actually owns that yacht. shyt even had a helipad :wow:

When I saw the boat and the location all I could think was "HBO budgets be hittin' different." I've seen boats and even yachts on TV, but a legitimate billionaire megayacth with a helipad is some shyt I've never seen. That probably isn't something you can just ask a network for.

Like someone said above, it helps that when they do locations, they tend to do "bottle episodes" ie. eps in one place. It can be an expensive place, but if you stay in one location for a whole ep it saves money I guess.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
When I saw the boat and the location all I could think was "HBO budgets be hittin' different." I've seen boats and even yachts on TV, but a legitimate billionaire megayacth with a helipad is some shyt I've never seen. That probably isn't something you can just ask a network for.

Like someone said above, it helps that when they do locations, they tend to do "bottle episodes" ie. eps in one place. It can be an expensive place, but if you stay in one location for a whole ep it saves money I guess.

I feel like if Axe from Billions wanted to get on that Yacht, Logan would be like "I'm not sure we brought enough provisions for one more". :hhh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I’m curious who actually owns that yacht. shyt even had a helipad :wow:

This the yacht...ahem excuse me Super Yacht :wow:

SOLANDGE

Im bout to charter that joint for christmas

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This the yacht...ahem excuse me Super Yacht :wow:

SOLANDGE

Im bout to charter that joint for christmas

the price isn’t as ridiculous as I thought...that’s something a multi-millionaire (8-digit range) could comfortably own...not taking maintenance/upkeep into account

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I definitely saw a look of Pride in his eyes at the end. I don’t think he’s actually resentful.

kendall better hope not cuz pops still has that ace up his sleeve re: the murder cover-up...then again it’s too late to pull that card cuz it would make him look bad in the process as well

tater

Superstar
Daps
kendall better hope not cuz pops still has that ace up his sleeve re: the murder cover-up...then again it’s too late to pull that card cuz it would make him look bad in the process as well

I legitimately don’t think he would. What would he stand to gain by outing that? If Kendall is poised to take over, that would put the standing of the company to stay in family hands in more jeopardy than before. It wouldn’t be smart if he plans to keep it in the family. Also, he’s still going down. It would only be a spiteful act, plus I don’t think he wants Kendall’s mental health to sink even further. But he is kind of unpredictable...

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
re-watched the season 2 finale last night and that was so good. this is already one of my favorite shows of all time.

i think roman knew something was up with kendall during their last dinner together. the way roman asked him if he's ok and the look he gave him makes me think roman knew kendall was going to turn his back on his dad or at least had something up his sleeve. roman may seem like a knucklehead but he's good at reading people.

the price isn’t as ridiculous as I thought...that’s something a multi-millionaire (8-digit range) could comfortably own...not taking maintenance/upkeep into account

:dead:

i was reading this like bruh, you might be off a few commas.